Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by Atlas »

In her flats I absolutely wood :)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

She has spectacular feet and she looks so hot in those white Guess Carrie pointy toe pumps. Very nice.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Just spotted this thread! Please post more and let's get gooey and squelchy together!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol snails in boots love it :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Rotten banana in her boots and crickets squashed into the toes of her flats :twisted:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@italianboots, I love it when JB squashes things in her heels, the thought of a woman's feet and toes being covered in disgusting bugs and food inside such sexy and elegant shoes is fantastic.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1145316 time=1643147802 user_id=83523]
@italianboots, I love it when JB squashes things in her heels, the thought of a woman's feet and toes being covered in disgusting bugs and food inside such sexy and elegant shoes is fantastic.
[/quote]

.....well then........ :shock:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody love it flies in her ankle boots :)....this is why I love gaps around the tops of girls knee high or ankle boots, easy to drop, slip bugs & other things into :)
Even in high school the girls would wear those T bar school shoes & sitting opposite or to the side of them with their legs crossed, those T bars were sooo easy to drop cockroaches, flies into it wasn’t funny! & because they wore socks with them & wore them loose, they never felt a thing :)) years of fun
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:20 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:56 pm @italianboots, I love it when JB squashes things in her heels, the thought of a woman's feet and toes being covered in disgusting bugs and food inside such sexy and elegant shoes is fantastic.
.....well then........ :shock:
super sexy boots, can't wait to see JB's sexy feet slip inside and come out with dirty flies on them :P
And I love in th epic of the flies inside the boot you can see the old stain of cum, it just does not get any better than this.