Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:51 am Bloody love it flies in her ankle boots :)....this is why I love gaps around the tops of girls knee high or ankle boots, easy to drop, slip bugs & other things into :)
Even in high school the girls would wear those T bar school shoes & sitting opposite or to the side of them with their legs crossed, those T bars were sooo easy to drop cockroaches, flies into it wasn’t funny! & because they wore socks with them & wore them loose, they never felt a thing :)) years of fun
I used to get turned on at school when one particular girl was in my class and she wore her shoes which she always dangled when she was concentrating on what the teacher was saying, I wish i had had your bravery back then to drop bugs inside. :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I've left her banana boots out in the sun to dry a bit.......she's worn them twice......lot of complaining, but has said they can stay as they are as long as nothing else goes inside them. Next time she's in them for any length of time I'll try and get pics of her dirty feet coming out and going into some sandals or heels for the evening??......what you guys think......I kinda have a thing for grubby feet in sexy shoes...... :?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hell yeah mate :) messy gooey toes in banana boots going into heels for sure lol 😃
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 am I've left her banana boots out in the sun to dry a bit.......she's worn them twice......lot of complaining, but has said they can stay as they are as long as nothing else goes inside them. Next time she's in them for any length of time I'll try and get pics of her dirty feet coming out and going into some sandals or heels for the evening??......what you guys think......I kinda have a thing for grubby feet in sexy shoes...... :?
Totally
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

italianboots wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:50 am Rotten banana in her boots and crickets squashed into the toes of her flats :twisted:
This blue pump is spectacular. The leather looks so butter soft and delicate. Hope to see more of these modeled.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 am I've left her banana boots out in the sun to dry a bit.......she's worn them twice......lot of complaining, but has said they can stay as they are as long as nothing else goes inside them. ......
sexy JB keeps on amazing me: put a lot of attention to her feet and taking care of painting nails in matching shoe's color and also not minding Italianboots just messing around in and upon JB shoes and boots. It must be Italianboots' special attention, dedication and love he seems to provide? Jb must be very special but Italian boots, what are your secret skills ?? 8)
The higher the shaft, the better
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:24 pm Lol snails in boots love it :)
reminds me of the moment years ago I had put some content of a raw egg in the rubber boots of my aunt. When she debooted and noticed the mess, she was thinking she had smashed a snail in her boots. Never have seen her wearing these boots ever since.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1145875 time=1643441223 user_id=1154]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1145788 time=1643397236 user_id=2803]
I've left her banana boots out in the sun to dry a bit.......she's worn them twice......lot of complaining, but has said they can stay as they are as long as nothing else goes inside them. ......
[/quote]

sexy JB keeps on amazing me: put a lot of attention to her feet and taking care of painting nails in matching shoe's color and also not minding Italianboots just messing around in and upon JB shoes and boots. It must be Italianboots' special attention, dedication and love he seems to provide? Jb must be very special but Italian boots, what are your secret skills ?? 8)
[/quote]

marc-b you will see I took some pics for you in JB's morning outfit.........her dirty-ish feet in ankle boots and strappy sandals.......guess what boots she had been barefoot in all the previous afternoon....... :) :D ......letting the banana dry inside her boots has worked perfectly!
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

:D Many Thanks Italianboots.very sexy. Nice to see her ankle boots match her highheel. But I guesse I just have to be more patient for the kitchen scene and the shoes I had in mind 8)

But I wonder, does JB really go to bed with feet so messy like you photographed? Image.

This idea is sure a kind of sexy.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1146377 time=1643667664 user_id=1154]
:D Many Thanks Italianboots.very sexy. Nice to see her ankle boots match her highheel. But I guesse I just have to be more patient for the kitchen scene and the shoes I had in mind 8)

But I wonder, does JB really go to bed with feet so messy like you photographed? [img]https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... 547078&t=1[/img].

This idea is sure a kind of sexy.
[/quote]

Yep they were her dirty little feet Sunday morning after working all the previous afternoon in her wellies :D :D :D ........she wouldn't normally but we were having fun in the afternoon and then drinking a bit in the evening.........had been in her wellies all afternoon/early evening :D

...........did you notice which boot she was wearing...........hehehe
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 3#p1145463
:twisted: :evil:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.