Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by immarc_b »

Italianboots, cant you make Jellybeans putting her wellies next to the door just like this Imageboots at the door

And experience what will be in it after some time? People like me (and I guesse Atlas too ) are very tempted by the sight of it and maybe some people will put something nice in to them? :P
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........you and Atlas would be a total nightmare when JB's sister and her friends call by........... :o :D
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol 😆
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

:D :D :D

That looks like fun :P
But Im sorry for you Italianboots for taking all the blame.
I guesse someone has to take it.... Very gentle of you Italianboots :wink:
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1118549 time=1631118766 user_id=1154]
:D :D :D

That looks like fun :P
But Im sorry for you Italianboots for taking all the blame.
I guesse someone has to take it.... Very gentle of you Italianboots :wink:
[/quote]

.....spose I'll catch the blame for this as well...........
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love marshmallows in boots lol...once I was fortunate enough to put some marshmallows into the toes of an ex’s Mary Jane heels in a bar :) we caught up for a drink & as we sat drinking I said from where your foot is sitting close to my knee, I could easily undo that buckle of your heels & pop something into the toes of your heels :)....she saids I game if you are in this bar! Not telling her what I was putting in, once in she’s like what’s in there?? It’s super soft....it didn’t take long before they can super warm & sticky lol.....we had to leave & the walk back to the car was soooo funny.....she had white & pink stick stuff oozing out from the tops of her heels & toe clevage lol....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1118752 time=1631224799 user_id=4269]
Love marshmallows in boots lol...once I was fortunate enough to put some marshmallows into the toes of an ex’s Mary Jane heels in a bar :) we caught up for a drink & as we sat drinking I said from where your foot is sitting close to my knee, I could easily undo that buckle of your heels & pop something into the toes of your heels :)....she saids I game if you are in this bar! Not telling her what I was putting in, once in she’s like what’s in there?? It’s super soft....it didn’t take long before they can super warm & sticky lol.....we had to leave & the walk back to the car was soooo funny.....she had white & pink stick stuff oozing out from the tops of her heels & toe clevage lol....
[/quote]

Love it :D :D :D ........had quite a few messy occasions with JB where I have had to do the 'casual wipe stuff away that squirted up through her toe cleavage' in public moments :shock: :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Poor Miss Primrose, .......that little Johnny.........up to his old tricks as normal :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

yes?....no??......maybe?!?! :twisted: