Piss on lots of heels and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Adversary wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:13 am With all the things you've done to the boots especially, she has got to notice. And putting the boots in your suitcase. She's gotta know lol. Ask her out. Sounds like a keeper
Unfortunately we don't live near each other anymore, so I only see her maybe once a year or so. She moves every few years for work, which is why we never officially got together in the first place, though we did sort of date for a while. Those were good times. It was always exciting when she would wear her boots over to spend the night at my place or wear them in public with fresh cum on them.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm These are probably my absolute favorite shoes to piss and cum on. They also feel great rubbing against my penis. These shots are from when my friend stayed over at my place. Here are the boots waiting for their piss shower...

black_leather_boots_waiting_to_be_showered_in_piss.png

And an action shot of the pissing:

pissing_on_black_leather_boots.png

Hot boots soaked through with piss:

black_leather_boots_soaked_through_with_piss.png

Afterwards, I placed them back where she left them (which was conveniently next to the bathroom) and let them dry overnight.

black_leather_boots_left_out_to_dry.png

To be continued...
Hot boots. What size does she wear?
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

jonno1066 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:45 pm
qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm These are probably my absolute favorite shoes to piss and cum on. They also feel great rubbing against my penis. These shots are from when my friend stayed over at my place. Here are the boots waiting for their piss shower...

black_leather_boots_waiting_to_be_showered_in_piss.png

And an action shot of the pissing:

pissing_on_black_leather_boots.png

Hot boots soaked through with piss:

black_leather_boots_soaked_through_with_piss.png

Afterwards, I placed them back where she left them (which was conveniently next to the bathroom) and let them dry overnight.

black_leather_boots_left_out_to_dry.png

To be continued...
Hot boots. What size does she wear?
8.5 US
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Thanks, they are hot!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Another pair of boots drenched in piss
soft black boots.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
owlman

Post by owlman »

I havent posted here for a while with being busy and the covid and everything but finally got time to pop back on. Seeing these pics reminded me of an incident some years ago with my ex-wife at her place of work.
Susan was very slim with long blonde hair and just over 5 feet tall and always wore tight clothes and knee high boots, this went back to her days riding horses, although she no longer rode it seemed she just swapped the jodhpurs and riding boots for tight leggings and knee-highs, who was I to complain, she had a really good figure and a tight little ass so it was all good.
Anyway, what happened was this, she worked in a factory and all the staff had to wear wellington boots for work but they couldn't take them home so they came in, went to their lockers, put on their overall and boots and left their own footwear in the locker.there'd been a couple of incidents involving the women there that I had become aware of over the period Susan worked there and I got the feeling that the few male members of staff had a darker kinkier side.
The women worked on a production line and because of this they couldn't just get up to go to the toilet, they had to raise their hand to attract the attention of the male supervisor, he would then take over their position on the line for a few minutes while they went off to relieve themselves. Susan had told me of instances where he'd made the girls wait longer than was strictly necessary, almost tormenting them and she had, she admitted come close to relieving herself in her leggings on more than one occasion!
It was for the above reason that Susan never wore light jeans or leggings, she always wore black ones, her reasoning being that if she ever did 'go' in them she wasn't going to give the supervisor the added satisfaction of seeing her do it. One evening she came home and told me that on that particular day she'd actually wet her panties a little as a result of being made to wait, now however bad this was for her it was nowhere near as bad as what had happened to another worker, she'd been kept waiting that long that she had actually lost control and completely relieved herself in her trousers, much to the amusement of the male members of staff, in fact just in case any of them were unaware of the poor girl's accident the supervisor had shouted out for a cleaner to fetch a mop and bucket as 'this girl has pissed in her pants'!
A few days later it being mid-winter was particularly cold and Susan decided to wear her thick black leggings which were extremely tight along with her black leather thighboots, she'd worn them to work once before and had noticed a few of the men looking at her as she arrived for her shift. She'd got changed and left her boots in her locker and gone onto the line, later on she'd needed to use the toilet and had raised her hand to attract the supervisor to take over, unfortunately he'd taken almost 30 minutes to relieve her by which time it was much too late, Susan had relieved herself, all down her tight black leggings and into her wellington boots!
Now for a number of reasons on this occasion she was particularly upset by this and ran into the changing room, she had decided to come home, which considering her soaked leggings was probably about the best thing she could do. She opened her locker door to retrieve her thighboots, they were not there!
She headed into the toilet cubicle area where there was a couple of toilets, obviously intending to either relieve herself, or to empty her wellingtons. Opening the door on one of the cubicles she was greeted by a sight that shocked her, inside the toilet bowl toes in the water and the bootshafts pointing upward were her expensive thighboots!
she pulled them from the bowl and took them back into the changing room area, fortunately they appeared undamaged, her first thought was that a person, or persons, had put them in the bowl and relieved themselves into her boots, now given this was a ladies changing room and also given that it was highly unlikely another woman would do this it pointed to the offender being one of the male staff, further proof of this on thinking about it later was the amount of time the supervisor had kept her waiting before relieving her on the production line. Later on at home when she was telling me about this I began to suspect more than one person was involved as it was unlikely to be coincidental that it just so happened that someone had been lucky enough to do the deed at the same time as she was being deliberately delayed getting off the line.
Susan sat on the bench and after pulling off her wellington boots slipped her feet into her thighboots, it was at this point she became aware of a wet sticky sensation on her feet, she pulled the boots off hurriedly and looked inside, it was obvious that nobody had relieved themselves into her boots, well not in the way she thought anyway, suddenly she came to a shocking conclusion, if her boots were wet and sticky inside and nobody had, to put it simply, pissed in them, there was only one explanation, the stickiness had to be cum!
Susan had no option, she had to wear the boots, she hurriedly slammed her feet back into them, thankful that the perpetrator was unable to see her wearing then and ran out of the factory. Once outside, she rang me and was almost hysterical, luckily for her I was at home that day and able to drive down and collect her, otherwise it would have meant a long journey home on the bus. She told me later about the things that had been going on at work and the following day I went down and saw the manager, telling him in no uncertain terms what would happen if the incident was to be repeated!
Although I never mentioned it to Susan I thought about the incident later and given what she'd said about being looked at by the men last time she'd worn the thighboots to work I began to suspect that the whole incident was a set up, I could imagine most if not all of the male staff (around 15 of them) taking it in turns to go into the ladies toilets and wank themselves off into one of Susan's boots safe no doubt in the knowledge that there was no chance of them being discovered.
Susan left the job a short while later but for the remainder of her time there she never wore those boots to work again, I don't think she could cope with the idea of the men seeing her wearing them and knowing what they had done in them. To be honest what I found strange was the fact she was more upset about her boots being used as a cumdump than the fact she'd actually gone to the toilet in her leggings in front of everyone.
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:54 am Here's my collection of shoes for pissing. Amazingly, almost all of them come from just two times that I found discarded bags of shoes left on the side of the road. I still have a ton of pissing pics to upload, but if you want to see any of these in particular or have requests for what to do with them, let me know.
shoe_collection_numbered.pngshoe_collection_2.png
In the meantime, here are a couple more of the white heels filled with piss.
white_heels_drenched_in_piss_1.pngwhite_heels_drenched_in_piss_2.png
Love pairs 4 and 5
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Some more of the black heels
008 (3).JPG
IMG_3949.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3951.JPG
black heels cum 1.jpg
black heels cum 2.jpg
black heels cum 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 pm Some more of the black heels
I love it!