Piss on lots of heels and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I have quite a few pictures that I've taken over the years of various boots and other women's shoes that I've managed to piss on. I'll gradually try to upload the better pictures, but to get started here are are a few pics of some piss-soaked brown leather boots that I pissed on many, many times.
brown_boots_drenched_in_piss_3.png
brown_boots_drenched_in_piss.png
brown_boots_drenched_in_piss_2.png
brown_boots_drenched_in_piss_4.png
brown_boots_drenched_in_piss_5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Some sexy black stilettos filled with piss
sexy_black_heels_filled_with_piss_1.png
sexy_black_heels_filled_with_piss_2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

These are probably my absolute favorite shoes to piss and cum on. They also feel great rubbing against my penis. These shots are from when my friend stayed over at my place. Here are the boots waiting for their piss shower...
black_leather_boots_waiting_to_be_showered_in_piss.png
And an action shot of the pissing:
pissing_on_black_leather_boots.png
Hot boots soaked through with piss:
black_leather_boots_soaked_through_with_piss.png
Afterwards, I placed them back where she left them (which was conveniently next to the bathroom) and let them dry overnight.
black_leather_boots_left_out_to_dry.png
To be continued...
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

The next morning, I woke up first, so I decided to give the boots another good shower.
boots_need_more_piss.png
left_boot_gets_more_piss.png
right_boot_gets_more_piss.png
boots_covered_in_piss.png
And put them back where she left them.
boots_soaked_with_piss_ready_to_be_worn.png
To be continued...
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I know I made this thread to share my pics of pissing on shoes, but for the sake of finishing this story, I'll add a few non-pissing pics too. After I pissed on the boots, I jizzed on them too. I didn't get as much cum on them as I would've liked, but that's probably for the best because I left the cum to dry and she woke up almost immediately after I finished.
sexy_boots_covered_in_piss_and_cum.png
I thought I'd have more time for the piss and cum to dry, but we went out maybe 15-20 minutes after she got up. I could tell they were still wet and was terrified that she'd notice, but I also had a raging boner watching her put them on, knowing they were still soaked with my piss and cum. I snapped some pics under the table at the restaurant and didn't notice right away, but later when I looked through them I could see a cum stain on the front of her left boot from earlier in the day.
girl_wearing_sexy_cum_stained_boots_1.png
She crossed her legs under the table and pressed her other boot against my leg. I didn't want to move, but also didn't want her to think I was being weird by not saying anything if she realized later that it wasn't the table leg. Apparently she knew because she apologized for kicking me but kept her leg there almost the entire time we were there anyway. She also made a joke about how she wouldn't kick me TOO hard. On top of that, for a while she rested her other foot on top of mine and then started tapping her foot and pressing down on my shoe with her cum-stained boot. I had a massive erection the entire time and really wanted to jerk off under the table and just completey drench her boots with cum right there in the restaurant.
girl_rubbing_her_sexy_boot_against_my_leg.png
Here are some more pics I took later that day of her wearing the boots in public with the cum stain on full display.
girl_wearing_sexy_cum_stained_boots_2.png
girl_wearing_sexy_cum_stained_boots_3.png
That's the end of this story, but I will have more pics/stories of the black boots, plus plenty of other shoes.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

In case any of you find her boots as sexy as I do and want to jerk off to them, here are the pics of her wearing them with the text pointing out the cum stain removed. Feel free to post comments saying what you would do to them. :twisted:
girl_wearing_cum_stained_boots_in_public_1.png
girl_wearing_cum_stained_boots_in_public_2.png
girl_wearing_cum_stained_boots_in_public_3.png
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, Great pictures! Love your work with all these boots and heels. Pissing into women’s shoes and boots is such a turn on for me.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome! Do it more and more!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Thanks! I'm happy to share pics and stories with other people who appreciate cum and piss on sexy shoes.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Here are some more pics of her wearing the boots that day after the pissing and cumming. The first few are when she was putting them on. My heart (and cock) was pounding at that moment!
putting_on_wet_boots.png
wearing_wet_boots.png
kneeling_in_cummed_boots.png
Another shot of her touching me with her boots under the table.
playing_footsie_in_cummed_boots.png
And a few more of her wearing the boots out in public. What would you do if you saw her out and about walking around with cum stains on those boots?
wearing_cummed_boots_in_public.png
wearing_cummed_boots_outdoors.png
wearing_cum_stained_boots.png
walking_in_cum_stained_boots.png