Piss on lots of heels and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Richie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:56 pm Very nice uniform heels . Don’t they smell a lot after all the soaking with piss?
I never noticed any smell to them, but maybe they do smell like piss if you get a good whiff. As much as I like messing around with women's shoes, foot odor isn't a turn on for me, so I've never stuck my nose in them. Also, most of these pictures are from a few times that I watched her place over the course of a few years, so it's not like I've been pissing in her shoes all the time.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

There is any new photos? :-)
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

This is my favorite shoe cumming/pissing adventure, even though I don't have very many pics of the pissing sessions. This happened a few years ago, when I took a road trip with a female friend, the one who owns the black leather riding boots. It was in the fall, so I was hoping that she would wear them at some point on our trip. We were using her car, and at some point she popped open the trunk and I saw them back there, so I knew I was in luck. A couple of days into our trip we stayed at an AirBnB. We'd collected a few extra bags at that point, so when we stopped for the night we were gathering all our things and throwing stuff into our suitcases. She was running out of room in her suitcase, so I offered to let her put some things in mine. To my surprise and delight, she threw her boots into my suitcase. I knew what I would do to them if given the chance and had to hide my excitement (and erection). I made sure to put my suitcase in my room as soon as we got inside instead of leaving it in the common area. That night, after she went to bed, I had a little fun...
friends sexy riding boots.png
my cock on friends boots.png
playing with friends boots 1.png
playing with friends boots 2.png
To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great story! Waiting for the next chapter :-)
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I'd played with her boots before, but had never produced a whole lot of cum to cover them with. This time I wanted to jizz all over them and have some pictures for keepsakes. I was rubbing my dick against her boots and felt the climax coming, so I put the boots down next to each other and took careful aim. For a few seconds I thought I'd let up too soon and that I was going to lose my load and have to start over, but then my dick convulsed and a stream of cum shot out. I watched the whole string land on her right boot and splatter. Then it happened again...and again...and again. I aimed for both boots, and to my delight I had perfect aim. I didn't waste a single drop of cum as I watched it all splatter on her boots. When I finished, I looked down at the cum pooling up and streaming down her boots and my spent cock hanging over them. It was the best shoe masturbation or cumshot I'd ever experienced. My only regret is that I didn't get any video, but at least there are pictures.
friends boots covered in cum 1.png
friends boots covered in cum 2.png
friends boots covered in cum 3.png
friends boots covered in cum 4.png
friends boots covered in cum 5.png
friends boots covered in cum 6.png
friends boots covered in cum 7.png
friends boots covered in cum 8.png
friends boots covered in cum 9.png
friends boots covered in cum 10.png
friends boots covered in cum 11.png
To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I could barely sleep afterwards, thinking about her wearing them the next day oblivious to how much cum was soaked into them. I woke up before her and shot some more jizz on them.
jizz on friends riding boots 1.png
jizz on friends riding boots 2.png
Then I took them to the bathroom, still covered in jizz, and pissed the cum off.
friends riding boots covered in piss 1.png
friends riding boots covered in piss 2.png
friends riding boots covered in piss 3.png
friends riding boots covered in piss 4.png
Afterwards I wiped them down, but as you can see in the picture I missed a little bit. I put them back in my suitcase for her to find a little later.
boots in suitcase.png
To be continued...
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

She wore the boots the whole day, unaware that they were soaked through with piss and cum. Here she is rubbing her boot against my foot at breakfast.
friend playing footsie in boots.png
I got a lot of shots of her throughout the day walking around in her sexy riding boots.
friend walking cummed boots.png
friend walking in cummed boots.png
friend standing in cummed boots.png
friend standing in cummed boots 2.png
Her boots got filthy from walking on dusty streets all day. Every time she sat down she'd knock her boots together and say something about how dirty they were. She had no idea how filthy they really were from all the cum and piss the night before and that morning. I really wanted to offer to clean her boots off by pissing on them.
friend in dirty riding boots.png
legs crossed in cummed boots.png
friends dirty boots need piss.png
friends boots crossed.png
friend in sexy dirty cummed boots.png
To be continued...
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Great job man! Fantastic stories
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

She wore the boots again a couple of days later. I didn't want to risk cumming or pissing on them again beforehand because they were covered in so much dust I knew that it would be obvious I'd done something to them. I did rub them on my dick a little bit though. Here she is putting them on.
putting boots on.png
The sexy thing though (aside from her wearing them with a tight top and leggings) was that throughout the day she kept talking about how filthy her boots were and would knock them together to try to knock the dust and dirt off. I got really hard talking to her about her boots, knowing that they were soaked in jizz and piss.
walking in dirty boots.png
walking in dirty boots 2.png
walking in dirty boots 3.png
A closeup of the dirty boots
closeup of dirty boots.png
Here she's in a perfect position for someone to come along and piss all over her or stick their dick in her mouth.
squatting in boots.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

After spending most of the morning outside walking through wet grass, we did some sightseeing in town. The combination of wet boots and walking on pavement cleaned them up a good bit. We went in a cathedral to look around, and I couldn't believe it when she knelt down in front of me in one of the special chairs they have for people to kneel during services.
girl in boots kneeling.png
Nobody else was around so I knelt down behind her, unzipped my pants, pulled my dick out, and rubbed it on both of her boots. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because I was worried that someone would come along and I was trying to hurry. As it turned out nobody was around so I could have taken my time, snapped a few pics, and probably even jerked off onto her boots. I'd had my dick on her boots many times before, but the feeling of my dick in between her boots while she was wearing them was exhilirating. I snapped this pic immediately after the impromptu bootjob.
kneeling post bootjob.png
The rest of the pics were taken that same day after the bootjob.
girl in boots post bootjob.png
closeup of boots post bootjob.png
squatting after bootjob.png
pumping gas in boots.png
looking through gate.png
bootjob girl.png