The fuckslut!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

The fuckslut!

Post by owlman »

Hello everyone, I've now wrote anything for a while but I'm working on something at the moment and thought I'd let you have a read of the first part.

The Fuckslut

My mobile phone beeped and I groaned and looked at the clock,it was just after 9pm on a Friday evening and a message at this time of night was usually something to do with work. I picked it up and looked at the screen, '1 new message' I saw it was from John a guy I worked with and wondered what had gone wrong now.
I opened the message and read it silently hoping that whatever had gone wrong would not require me to make the 20 mile drive into work, I'd had a long week and was just about to open the first beer of the holiday weekend.
“Come to mine tomorrow about 10am,come straight round to the workshop, John”, the message read. I put down the phone and picking up the bottle opener I cracked open a bottle of 'wainwright', a cask beer of which I was particularly fond, whatever it was it could wait 'til the morning, I took a long swig of the beer and lit a cigarette.
The following morning I awoke just after 9am, the sun was shining and I felt a world away from my job as plant maintenance engineer at the local grainstore. After a shower and shave I had a light breakfast and got in my car to drive the short journey to Johns' house.
At a shade after 10am I pulled up in his driveway and made my way around the back to his workshop, John was standing outside and to my suprise I saw he was already drinking his first beer of the day.
He smiled on seeing me and handed me a cold can of beer, I opened it and took a mouthful, “well, what is it that you've dragged me here for then, you broke something again? I asked with a grin. He shook his head, “no,I,ve got a new toy and I wanted you to be the first to see it” he said,sounding rather excited. “follow me, I think you'll like this” he replied. I followed him into the workshop with an air of trepidation, he was always having 'new idea's' unfortunately most of them were for things that always seemed to require my help, like the old car he'd bought to restore several months ago, it needed quite a lot of welding work and one thing John couldn't do was weld!
Once inside the garage I saw a very strange sight indeed, a pulley had been attached to one of the central beams and through this ran a rope one end of which was attached to a bracket on the wall, the other end was tied around the hands of a rather slim girl with long dark hair, it was pulled up so that her hands were above her head and she stood on tiptoe and if I'm honest didn't look too comfortable.The other odd thing about the whole scene was that apart from a pair of white cotton panties and some rather grubby rubber horseriding boots the girl was naked, the front of the panties were stained a yellow colour, this indicated that she'd urinated in them several times, and if proof were needed then the puddle of liquid in which she stood provided this beyond any reasonable doubt!
“bloody hell John, what she doing here and who is she?” I asked, wondering why he had this young woman hanging from a beam in his workshop. “this” he said with a smile, “is my new fuckslut,or she will be once she's properly trained,she arrived yesterday” then as an afterthought he added “which is why I had to leave work early yesterday”.
I stood looking at her, she appeared to be in her late teens,quite slim with fairly small breasts, long black hair and pale blue eyes and despite her current position she didn't seem too unhappy with the situation.
“I,ve been thinking about getting one for a while now” he explained “and after advertising in one of those magazines she arrived yesterday,she just needs training” he went on. I nodded, “oh I see and then what?” I asked. “well, then she'll live here and take care of all my needs, plus she can run the house too” he replied, a huge grin on his face, “her training is coming along quite well,watch I'll show you”.
He walked over and began to stroke the front of her panties,she squirmed slightly as he did this, “open your legs slut” he told her, she complied immediately and I watched as he ran his finger along her slit, she squirmed once more, then spoke in a soft sort of cultured voice which made what she said seem all the more unusual, “please master, your slut needs to piss”.
John smiled and continued to rub her crotch, “very well slut, you may do it, and you know where to do it don't you? 'Slut' nodded, “yes master, I must piss in my panties”. There was something about the way she said it that sounded strangely erotic and I felt my cock stiffening inside my jeans.
As John continued to rub her crotch a dark spot began to spread across the front of her panties, then her urine began to trickle down her slender toned thighs, some ran into her dirty boots, the rest splashed onto the floor, John smiled.”very good slut, you are learning” she nodded as she pissed, “thank you master”.
When she'd finished John untide the rope and released her hands, she rubbed her wrists for a moment or two then John indicated for me to come over to where she stood, “now slut,I want you to show my friend how your training is progressing” he told her, “yes master” she replied before kneeling in front of me in the puddle of piss. She reached out and undid the zip on my jeans,took out my semi stiff cock and guided it into her pretty young mouth, within seconds I was rock hard as she sucked me for all she was worth, it didn't take many minutes before I felt the tell tale twitches and knew I was about to cum. She swalowed my load without gagging,licked my cock clean remained kneeling, “does sir need to piss now?” she asked, I nodded, “and would sir like to do it in my mouth or over my little titties” she replied, the fact she was asking this almost got me hard again and I replied “well over your titties sounds good” , she took hold of my cock and aimed it at the gap between her pert little tits, “anytime sir is ready” she replied, as I began to piss she moved my cock up and down and side to side spraying herself with my piss, when I'd finished she licked the last few drops from it before placing it gently back inside my jeans. “will that be all sir?” she asked. John nodded at me, “go on, try her, see what she will do” , I smiled at her, “ok fuckslut,stand up and turn around please”. She rose quickly to her feet and turned her back towards me, I looked her up and down, she had a slim waist and a really pert firm looking ass. “lower your panties fuckslut,and bend over for me” , within seconds her panties were down to the tops of her boots and she bent over, her ass looked inviting and I licked a finger in readiness for what I was about to do next
“part those ass cheeks fuckslut” I ordered and she did,giving me a clear view of her tight little arsehole, it seemed to quiver slightly in anticipation and I wondered just how many if indeed any had been there before.
There was some resistance and a slight gasp as I inserted my finger into her tight little ass, I worked it slowly deeper and deeper until I could go no further then began to finger her in preparation for the bit I knew I was really going to enjoy, fucking that tight little ass and hearing her moan.
I had been fingering her ass for a few minutes, it felt not only tight, but also quite full and I wondered when was the last time she'd emptied her bowels, not only would it be more painful for her,but with her bowels full it also stood a good chance of getting messy. “fuckslut.when did you last shit?” I asked her, there was a pause before she answered, “not since yesterday sir, I've not been allowed to use the toilet since I arrived” she replied in a rather quiet, nervous tone.
At this point John intervened, “you mean to tell me that you are not ready to take care of my friend fuckslut?” he snarled, before she could reply he continued, “pull up those panties and get over here,how dare you disobey me fuckslut”. She hastily pulled up her panties and scurried over to John, I noticed how she seemed either unwilling,or unable to make eye contact with him.
“YOU WILL BE READY AT ALL TIMES TO SERVE ME OR ANYONE I TELL YOU TO” he roared, “do you understand?”. Fuckslut nodded, “yes master” she replied, John smiled, “good, now shit” she stood there for a few moments but nothing happened, “I can't master” she whispered nervously. “CAN'T OR WON'T? “ roared John, grabbing hold of her and tying her hands once more to the rope, seconds later she was balancing precariously on the toes of her dirty rubber boots as he tied off the rope she had been tied to earlier.
He opened a cupboard and from it produced a small grey box, I knew immediately what it was, an insulation tester. We used these at work to test wiring and depending on what voltage they were set to they could deliver a quite painful electric shock, painful but not letal.
I watched as he removed the two test leads from the box,attached them to the machine and then attached two crocodile clips to the other ends, then he took a bottle containing a clear gel from the cupboard and rubbed it onto her nipples,finally the two clips were attached one to each, she winced as the teeth bit into her soft flesh.
Standing back a little I watched as he flicked the switch to the 250v setting, “right fuckslut,shit” he ordered, she appeared to tense up but nothing happened, John pressed the button and fuckslut gasped as 250v surged into her nipples, a few seconds later he released the button, nothing happened! I watched as once more he flicked the switch and knew that the next press would be 500v, that was bound to hurt, I'd felt it on my fingers in the past and they were fairly tough, on her nipples she'd really feel it. “now do it, shit” he ordered, again nothing happened, he pressed the button and she let out a stiffled squeal, clearly she felt that shock more than the last one,after waiting a minute or two he repeated it, still the rear of her panties remained unsoiled. John flicked the switch once more, this time it was set at 1000v, the highest setting, without speaking he hit the button, fuckslut let out a loud yelp and promptly began to wet herself yet still she failed to soil her panties,John began to look seriously annoyed.
“fuckslut, why are you not doing as you are told?” he asked, fuckslut sobbed a little, “I can't sir,not in my panties”, once more John went into his cupboard and returned with something that looked very much like a metal cigar tube and a bottle of chilli sauce.
I watched as he roughly pulled down her panties,smeared the metal tube in chilli sauce and inserted in slowy into fucksluts tight little arsehole, it went in about 4inches, she began to squirm almost instantly, he reached around and very roughly pulled one of the clips from off her nipple, he then clipped it onto the tube protruding from her arse before finally pulling up her panties once more.
Opening his beer fridge he took out two bottles,opened them and handed me one. “now we wait, this should get interesting very soon” he chuckled. Fuckslut began to squirm and moan as the chilli did its work on her arse and I knew she'd be in more that a little discomfort.ordere “please master, it hurts” she whimpered “can't you take it out?” . John laughed and hit the button on the tester, 1000v surged into her ass, fuckslut screamed and strained at her bonds, “nooo please master” she begged, John repeated it twice more, once again fuckslut pissed herself and I was amazed at how much her bladder must be holding.
“if you want it out then push it out, otherwise ut stays in” replied John,hitting the button once more, this time fuckslut tensed up and something began to cause her panties to tent out at the rear, “good little fuckslut, push it out” laughed John as he gave her yet another shock, this caused her to really tense up and a few secomds later there was a soft crackling sound, “done it master” sobbed fuckslut, a few minutes later. John ordered her to turn around, she did, it was at this point a large brown mass was clearly visible in the seat of her panties, he pulled the tube out and smiled as he removed the clip from her nipple, “see fuckslut, that wasn't too difficult was it?” he told her, she stared down at her boots and nodded,”no master it wasn't”.
John left her hanging while we had lunch and he told me how he'd aquired 'fuckslut', apparently she was the daughter of a wealthy businessman and he'd sent her to him to teach her how to 'behave properly' and not be such a bitch.The meal finished John scrapped the leftovers onto a plate and we returned to the workshop where they were placed on the bench along with a jug of water, fuckslut was released and told to eat, she asked if she could change her panties, John shook his head, “no” there was no further discussion on the matter and holding them up with one hand she ate the leftovers with the other.
After eating Fuckslut was told to strip and then walk outside into the garden, she stepped quickly out of her grubby boots, removed her heavily soiled panties and almost ran outside into the garden. Once outside she was made to stand with her legs apart and her hands raised above her head while John used a garden hose to clean her down, once done she was ordered back into the garage and after being handed a towel told to dry herself.
While she was drying herself John asked me to stay there while he nipped off to get something, “I'll be about 10 minutes so feel free to amuse yourself” he said nodding his head towards Fuckslut.After he'd gone I looked once more at fuckslut, she'd bent over to dry her legs and her pert ass was facing me, with her legs placed slightly apart to maintain her balance it gave me a good view of her tight little asshole, the one I was about to use earlier and hadn't. Given the fact she'd now emptied her bowels I saw no good reason not to fuck that tight little ass, and John had told me to amuse myself hadn't he.
I walked over to Fuckslut and without saying a word I thrust my index finger deep into her tight little ass, she squealed at first but then settled down, seemingly resigned to accepting whatever I was about to do to her. I fingered her ass for about a minute and then with my free hand undid my jeans and allowed them to slide down my legs, I pulled my now erect cock out of my underwear and after removing my finger slid it straight into her ass, she gasped as I thust it deep into her ass, fuck me it was tight!
It didn't take me long to shoot my load deep into her ass, and then having shot me load finished off with a fairly decent piss also into her ass, she moaned as the warm liquid filled her bladder. I was just finishing off when John returned, seiing me with my cock buried deep in Fucksluts ass he smiled, “I see you two are getting to know each other better” he said.
I pulled my cock out of her ass, slipped it back into my underwear and pulled up my jeans, Fuckslut stood there, her legs still spread apart, a trickle of piss running out of her arse which was now a little looser than it was before, “please master, may I empty my bowels”? Fuckslut asked, John pointed to a plastic bucket, “ok Fuckslut, go ahead”. She walked over to the bucket and squatted over it, her eyes fixed on the floor as though she was trying to blot out the fact that two men were about to watch her relieve herself, there was a hissing sound as the piss poured from her ass, a couple of soft splashes told us she'd now completely emptied her bowels earlier.
John handed her a black spandex catsuit and told her to put it on, she took it from him and realised just how thin the shiney black material was, “please master, may I have some underwear”? John shook his head, “no you may not, now dress”
Fuckslut slipped quickly into the tight black catsuit, it was not only very thin and tight but also the fact it was wetlook made the tightness seem even more obvious, it was at this point that I noticed the zipper ran from the neck down between her legs and up just above her ass, it was also double ended, meaning that the front could remain closed yet her ass could easily be accessed.
When she'd put it on it was obvious from the way it clung to her curves that it was at least one size too small, it left nothing to the imagination, from the way her pert nipples strained at the material over her chest right down to the prominent camel toe at her crotch, John smiled and handed her a pair of long black latex rubber boots with a small square heel, “good, put these on and we'll carry on with my plan” he told Fuckslut.
She pulled them on, they came up to her midthigh and were very tight,they clung to her legs, clearly sliding down was not going to be a problem, he smiled and ran his hand down over her pert tits, down to her crotch, he rubbed it for a few moments and smiled before walking to the front of the garage.
Less than an hour later and the three of us entered a rather rough looking pub on the other side of town, it was a pub John and I had been in several times before and we were known to most of the regulars, although we didn't exactly blend in we were made welcome none the less.
Two pints of beer appeared on the bar, “here you go lads, and whats the little lady having”? Asked the barman, a large man about six feet tall and 16 stone in weight, he was the image of a biker out of one of those hells angels movies. John clicked his fingers and Fuckslut stepped up to the bar, “well, answer the man, what do you want to drink”? John asked her in a sharp voice.
For a moment Fuckslut seemed to forget who she was, “oh, I'd like a white wine and soda please” she said to the barman, who laughed on hearing this, “wrong fuckslut, you'll have a beer and be greatful” snapped John, Fuckslut nodded, “oh yes, a beer please” she replied, the barman nodded and soon placed another pint on the bar, we stood there drinking them and in about ten minutes the glasses were empty.
John said something to the barman who smiled and nodded, “fuckslut, the beer needs paying for” said John, she looked at him, “but I don't have any money” she replied, John pointed to the other side of the bar, “well, get round there and see if you've anything he wants instead of cash” he replied, a huge grin on his face.
Fuckslut nodded and slowly made her way behind the bar, the barman took hold of her and roughly fondled her tits, “hmm, not to shabby, a little small perhaps, but firm never the less” he said, moving his hand down to her ass, then he added, “you know, I think she'd be real popular around here”. John smiled on hearing this and as we watched Fuckslut disappeared behind the bar, occasionally we could here slurping noises as the barman poured out three more pints of beer, Fuckslut had obviously found a way to pay for the last round of drinks.
About five minutes later she emerged from the bar, her hair was ruffled and there was cum on her lips, she licked it off, swallowed and then joined us at the table where we were now sitting, “may I please sit down”? She asked, John nodded and she sat with her back to the bar.
We drank these drinks more slowly, pausing to smoke a couple of cigarettes and chat with a couple of other rough looking blokes who'd wandered over, clearly they wanted a closer look at fuckslut. One of them whispered something to John, he nodded and the bloke walked over to the bar, returning soon after with three pints of beer which he placed on the table in front of us. “the nice man has bought you a drink Fuckslut” said John, Fuckslut nodded, “well, thank him properly then” said John, the man slowly unzipped his rather dirty jeans and took out his cock, Fuckslut suddenly realised just how she was to thank the man for the beer, she took his soft cock in her hand and began to stroke it, it soon sprang to life and she took it into her mouth and began to fellate him, John and I watched and I noticed that both the man and John seemed more than happy with the way she was paying him, she coughed slightly as the man fired his load down her throat, a little spilled out of her mouth onto the shiny black catsuit and trickled over her tits.
When he'd finished she got back to her feet and the man pinched her left nipple roughly between his finger and thumb, “very nice Fuckslut, just let me kniw if you want another beer anytime” he said, he nodded at John and walked away, Fuckslut stood by her chair, “you may sit” John told her and she quickly slipped onto the seat and began to drink her beer.
This happened a couple more times, men coming over with pints of beer, each round was 'paid for' by Fuckslut performing oral sex on them. Partway through the last man she seemed to lose concentration on what she was doing, John picked up on it instantly, “fuckslut, concentrate” he barked, Fuckslut stopped sucking, “sorry master, but I need to piss” she replied, “well do it then” John growled, she stood up and looked around, clearly looking for the ladies room, “down Fuckslut” barked John, she looked at him, “but master, I need to piss, please” she replied, almost sobbing, “down and carry on, if you need to piss, piss where you are” he snarled, Fuckslut went back to sucking the mans cock but you could tell she was struggling to concentrate, the man took hold of her head and rammed his cock roughly into her mouth, her gagging cough was followed by a hissing sound, and her concentration suddenly improved, looking down I could see a puddle spreading outwards beneath her boots, Fuckslut had pissed herself!
The man shot his load into her mouth and as he pulled out she gasped as he proceeded to relieve himself over her tits, he pissed for ages, soaking the thin black material, “do it properly next time Fuckslut” he told her before putting his cock back in his jeans and walking away.
By the end of the afternoon we'd all had a good few pints each round thoughtfully paid for by fuckslut and her pretty mouth, around five oclock another man appeared, “would you like some food”? He asked, John nodded and after we looked at the menu he told the man what we'd have then added, “anything you want but not her cunt” the man nodded, “ok, fair enough”.
While we were waiting for our food the man took fuckslut over to the pool table and after making her climb onto it he told her to remove the suit, she was struggling with the tight boots and two other man pulled them roughly from her legs as we watched, the suit soon came off and then her boots were pushed roughly onto her legs as a group of men gathered to watch what was about to happen. Fuckslut was made to fondle her tits for a few minutes before being told to bend over and open her legs, to expose her intimate parts to the audience, after a few minutes the man who had bought the food climbed up alongside her, lowered his jeans and roughly rammed his erect cock deep into Fucksluts ass, she gasped and squrimed but he held her firmly as he pounded away at her tight back door, it didn't take long for him to empty his load deep inside her, followed once again by a long hard stream of piss, Fuckslut stood in silence as it began to drip out of her ass.
She was lifted roughly from the pool table and made to stand in the middle of the group of men, there were laughs and cheers as she stood legs apart and emptied the contents of her ass onto the grubby tiled floor. When she'd finished on of the men dropped her suit into the mess, “clean it up bitch” he growled, Fuckslut dropped to her knees and began to clean up the mess using her shiny black catsuit, when it was done she was led back to our table and shoved still naked into her seat, “thanks John, I needed that” replied the man, moments later our food arrived.
We ate a pleasant meal without interruption and for me it was a rather surreal experience sitting in a rather rough pub, surrounded by the sort of people you'd probably not want to meet on a dark night,with a rather attractive young woman sat beside me who just happened to be naked, well not quite naked, she was still wearing the long black latex boots.
As the afternoon turned into early evening we carried on drinking, the beer just appeared at regular intervals although as yet Fuckslut had not been asked to pay for any of it, I was just thinking about another issue, the fact that she'd been sitting here drinking copious amounts of beer and hadn't asked to relieve herself when, as I moved my foot under the table I heard a slight splashing sound, glancing down I noticed a large puddle, Fuckslut had it would appear taken to just pissing herself as and when she needed to, I pondered on just how John would take this, his slave relieving herself without asking, but decided not to mention it.
Later that night John looked at his watch, “oh well, almost time to go” he said, moving slightly in his chair, Fuckslut stood up and picked up her still damp catsuit, “may I dress now please master”? She asked, John nodded and with some difficulty she peeled off her tight latex boots and while standing in the puddle of her own piss she pulled the damp and now dirty catsuit back onto her body before stepping once more into the boots.
She clearly thought the evening was over, but she was wrong, John reminded her that she stil had several rounds of drinks to pay for and to her dismay she was led once more to the pool table. A couple of the men lifted her onto it as the others formed a line in front of her, suddenly Fuckslut realised just what she was about to be made to do looking around she saw at least fifteen men lined up in front of her and each one had his cock out.
The first one climbed onto the pool table and rammed his cock roughly into her mouth, he then opened the zip on her suit to expose her tits to the waiting group, fortunately he didn't take long to cum and as a final act of humiliation, he urinated all over Fucksluts tits, soaking her top. The next few men did the same and soon she was soaked, several more decided not to cum in her mouth, preferring to cum on her tits instead, and it wasn't long before her suit was a sticky wet mess, finally there were only two men left and the group cheered as both of these climbed onto the pool table together, Fuckslut gasped and gagged as she was forced to take two fairly big cocks into her mouth at the same time. She'd not been sucking for very long when she became aware that the two men were not far from dumping their loads into her mouth, she was wondering how she'd cope with this when she was pushed onto her back and her legs pulled roughly apart. The two men aimed at her crotch before unleashing their massive loads onto the crotch of her suit, there seemed to be loads of it and she could feel it seeping into her crotch and making her smooth cunt all slippy, then just when she thought it was all over one of the men came up with a final act to humiliate her, as his mate relieved himself onto her tits, he placed his boot hard against her crotch and began to roughly rub the massive load of cum into her cunt, he was far from gentle and not only did it feel unpleasant, but it was also rather painful and she hoped that John would not want to fuck her when they arrived back home.
Outside the pub was a taxi and John having had far too much to drink decided that it would be better to take the taxi than risk driving home drunk, the driver gave fuckslut an odd look as she went to get in the car and who could blame him? After all it can't be every day that you get someone in boots and a dirty black catsuit wanting to get in your taxi, and it's probably even rarer to find one that's covered in cum.
“ere love, get in the front, it's got a cover on and I don't want that lot on me back seats” the driver told her, she looked at John, “do as he says” he replied, nodding . As we drove home the driver asked John what had happened and John told him, much to the dismay of Fuckslut, when we arrived home we got out of the taxi, “fuckslut, pay the driver” John said and we both watched as she leaned over into the drivers seat, took out the mans cock and began to suck him off, it took a while but he came eventually, “sorry about that but I need a piss, always slows me down” he explained, “it's fine, just piss, Fuckslut will swallow it” John replied, the driver couldn't believe his luck and his cock began to harden a little as he pissed into her mouth, she swallowed it all, not spilling a drop. The man smiled, “ring me anytime you need a taxi love, anytime” he said as Fuckslut exited the taxi, as the driver drove away John told fuckslut that if she needed to piss she'd better do it now as he didn't want her disturbing him later, she parted her legs and stood in silence as she emptied her bulging bladder onto the drive.