First time piss

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diogenes

First time piss

Post by Diogenes »

Years ago my first job was a at a builders merchant. It didn't pay well but it was easy work and nowhere was very clean, the yard was full of muddy puddles and everything was messy. I loved getting my shoes wrecked and here I could be paid to do it So I bought a pair of high heel loafers to wear to work. Got them a size too large so they didn't pinch although they did drop off my heels from time to time. I wore them every day and decided that I would never clean them and never walk around puddles in them. I only got caught out a couple of times, but I quite liked the attention of walking into the office with my shoes flooded in dirty water. That, and my quite sweaty feet made my shoes start to smell, not that I cared. The insides weren't good either, the inner soles were coming loose and some of the leather inside my shoes was split. Outside they were covered in mudstains and water stains. I loved them and walking along with the heels dropping off people could get a glimpse of how damaged they were inside as well

Anyway one day at the trade counter some builders were talking about women pissing with their clothes on, soaking their knickers and letting it run down their legs. I pretended not to listen but I could feel my nipples getting hard and my cunt dripping, this was very sexy and the idea of it really turned me on. That night, before I left for home I had a couple of cups of tea and set off on the bus. My filthy shoes got lots of stares as usual and I'd usually prick tease the men by dangling one on my toe so they could see how wrecked the linings were. Anyway when I got to my stop I got off and headed home up a quiet country path. After I'd walked through a few shallow puddles I thought I'd give it a go. I was wearing a short skirt with white (dirty) tights and white knickers. I leant against a tree and started to relax, after a while I felt some wet pee in my knickers. It was wonderfully warm. I tried to relax a bit more and then I could tell my knickers were getting really wet, then drenched as a torrent of pee ran down the inside of my thighs and legs. My tights didn't soak it up, and in no time my right shoe was flooded, then my left. It was wonderful, very dirty, very sexy, very exciting and very warm and wet

I set off home with my shoes squelching full of pee, made a nice change from cold muddy water. So when I got home I took my wet clothes off, knickers in the washing bin and shoes left to soak up the piss. I knew they would smell rank, but they did anyway so who would notice?. I left my tights to see if I pissed in them a lot, would they get stained? that would be very special

The next morning my shoes were still damp, but it didn't stop me and I wore them to work as usual, my mind wasn't really on the job as I was thinking about when I could do it again. Of course I did it that night, and the next. Eventually I had to stop for a while as my shoes had got completely sodden, but it was lovely pushing clean tights and feet into yesterdays piss dripping shoes, Made me feel really sexy!
I fancied a pair of high heel cowboy boots because they could hold the lot and I could go into really deep muddy puddles in them. So I bought a pair with white nylon linings which I was determined to make yellow on the insides of each leg - but that's another story
Richie

Re: First time piss

Post by Richie »

Oh wow, that’s such a Great Story! Really turned me on. Nice to know that there are some women out there who loves pissing in their shoes and just leave them to soak it all up. Perfect :-)
Shoecouplecumcrush

Re: First time piss

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

Any pics of your high heel loafers?