food in shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

food in shoes

Post by immarc_b »

any one interested in food in shoes ( Atlas, Italianboots) are you aware of this thread?

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 14&t=81859
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Re: food in shoes

Post by Atlas »

Yeah I love some foods of all sorts in women heels & boots :)...they amount of different foods I have been able to put into gf’s heels & high heel boots while out just shocks me sometimes lol. Sooooo many stories to tell lol
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

There was a video going around of a hot little Asian bird who filled her high heel leather boots with sushi & was filmed putting them on, then strutted around the city in them squishing away :) then a guy eat the contents.....eating the food after such a long walk around in them isn’t my thing, but I do love watching a female put them on & act like nothing going on :)
ITB’s misses JB is the closest I’ve seen on here to doing those things! She has cute feet, sexy legs, great taste in heels & boots! We all want to JB for ourselves lol...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1085875 time=1615102572 user_id=1154]
any one interested in food in shoes ( Atlas, Italianboots) are you aware of this thread?

[url]https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 14&t=81859[/url]
[/quote]

Wow hadnt seen that but what a great thread......wish I spoke german. You can tell they have some fun!
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:06 am
immarc_b wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:36 pm any one interested in food in shoes ( Atlas, Italianboots) are you aware of this thread?

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 14&t=81859
Wow hadnt seen that but what a great thread......wish I spoke german. You can tell they have some fun!
Yes they must have a lot of pleasure looking at the pics. Google translate can be very helpfull here.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 pm There was a video going around of a hot little Asian bird who filled her high heel leather boots with sushi & was filmed putting them on, then strutted around the city in them squishing away :) then a guy eat the contents.....eating the food after such a long walk around in them isn’t my thing, but I do love watching a female put them on & act like nothing going on :)
ITB’s misses JB is the closest I’ve seen on here to doing those things! She has cute feet, sexy legs, great taste in heels & boots! We all want to JB for ourselves lol...
Yes I remember: I shared this clip erotic clip at this forum. The clip must be some where on my hd. but I lost track of it. I still have the link to the shop I believe.
btw there is also another clip arround but it is not japanese and it has some wellies instead of leather boots.
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Anyone into food in sneakers?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I personally find food in sexy high heel boots & heels sexy if women are wearing them. Every now and then you come across some in ballet flats or sneakers, but as long as females are involved:)
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

immarc_b wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am
Atlas wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 pm There was a video going around of a hot little Asian bird who filled her high heel leather boots with sushi & was filmed putting them on, then strutted around the city in them squishing away :) then a guy eat the contents.....eating the food after such a long walk around in them isn’t my thing, but I do love watching a female put them on & act like nothing going on :)
Yes I remember: I shared this clip erotic clip at this forum. The clip must be some where on my hd. but I lost track of it. I still have the link to the shop I believe.
btw there is also another clip arround but it is not japanese and it has some wellies instead of leather boots.
the shop where you still can get this clip: http://www.love-boots.com/video08eng.htm