Watch me and ill do what ever you say with them

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lover man 2

Watch me and ill do what ever you say with them

Post by Lover man 2 »

I have many pairs of womens shoes high heels etc that I've collected over the years. Would love to do what ever you want me to with them on cam. I have Skype, zoom,like if anyone is interested pm me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Re: Watch me and ill do what ever you say with them

Post by Richie »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:34 am make videos, and if they're good enough I'll send you a pair of my girlfriends heels to do the same
Having fun with borrowed heels of a stranger woman is one of the best experience. Did that a couple of times. Always took pictures and videos to show what I did to the shoes. Most of the time and filled them up regularly with cum and piss.
Richie

Post by Richie »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:25 am
Richie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:49 am
shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:34 am make videos, and if they're good enough I'll send you a pair of my girlfriends heels to do the same
Having fun with borrowed heels of a stranger woman is one of the best experience. Did that a couple of times. Always took pictures and videos to show what I did to the shoes. Most of the time and filled them up regularly with cum and piss.

Yeah, sent heels of an ex to a guy on here before. Total let down. Made a couple of shitty videos, where not much was done or seen.

I’ve always wanted somebody to totally destroy my girlfriends heels. As in so much cum, piss, even shit. Then eventually I’d love to see them bent, snapped and ripped apart
Sounds good :-) have done the cum piss and shit Part a lot, although the shit Part only with two couples, the rest was only cum and piss or only cum. Would your gf not miss her heels?

Post by 001 »

Set one up on a spit over an open fire and roast it like a hog. Make sure it is high enough that it cooks rather than burns, make sure to baste it with plenty of cooking oils and seasoning to help it cook. Not just a quick photo shoot but actually let the poor shoe cook properly over an afternoon or evening. Make sure to use a real leather one so you can hear the poor shoe sizzling as her juices cook in the oils.
Then when you think the she is properly roasted take a carving knife and take some choice cuts from the helpless shoe and serve to guests, decorate with veggies etc.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

001 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:29 am Set one up on a spit over an open fire and roast it like a hog. Make sure it is high enough that it cooks rather than burns, make sure to baste it with plenty of cooking oils and seasoning to help it cook. Not just a quick photo shoot but actually let the poor shoe cook properly over an afternoon or evening. Make sure to use a real leather one so you can hear the poor shoe sizzling as her juices cook in the oils.
Then when you think the she is properly roasted take a carving knife and take some choice cuts from the helpless shoe and serve to guests, decorate with veggies etc.
Oh yes!!!
Do this.
mmm so wonderful!
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:25 am
Richie wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:49 am

Yeah, sent heels of an ex to a guy on here before. Total let down. Made a couple of shitty videos, where not much was done or seen.

I’ve always wanted somebody to totally destroy my girlfriends heels. As in so much cum, piss, even shit. Then eventually I’d love to see them bent, snapped and ripped apart
is it me u r talking about? (mrmessyshoes on xhamster)
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Oh wow id love to have a go at that watching you fuck those heels
Lover man 2

Post by Lover man 2 »

Kik lovermanseb84
NiceShoes