Down at the farm, a story.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Down at the farm, a story.

Post by owlman »

It was the middle of winter and what a winter, every day seemed colder than the one before, I normally enjoyed farm maintenance, there was something about being outside in the middle of summer, enjoying the sun on your back and the smell of new mown hay or wildflowers, while most other people were stuck indoors. Oh yes, it was great, in winter however it could be a nightmare, everything was cold and damp and in a winter like this burst pipes were an everyday occurrence.
By and large all the machinery was fine, all the tractors and the telehandler had been checked, antifreeze topped up and any failing batteries replaced, any equipment that was not needed over winter had been well lubricated and put under cover in a shed, the other machines were always parked in one of the barns at night, ok they weren't heated, but at least it kept the frost off.
Each morning seemed to bring yet another burst pipe, the farmer had an attitude of fire fighting rather than fire prevention when it came to maintenance, rather than in this case spend money insulating the pipes, he'd leave them and just repair them when they burst, or rather I would!
For the last few years his theory had paid off, it hadn't really been cold and I doubt if he'd had more than 1 burst a year, in his mind this justified not spending money on insulation, this year however he'd been well and truly caught out.
Ice was everywhere, the drinks troughs for the animals were frozen, the pipes were frozen, even the puddles of water on the floor were frozen the once muddy soil was frozen into hard spikes that hurt like hell if you slipped and landed on them.You could tell it was cold, the horses all had big coats on and the young women who rode them who normally spent every free minute they had at the stables were coming down in a morning, turning their horses out into the paddock, mucking out filling the hay nets and going home, they'd return last thing and bring the horses in from the paddock for the night.

Spending so much time outside I'd taken to filling an old oil drum with waste wood and leaving it burning in the yard, at least it gave me a way of keeping my hands from freezing, even with gloves on, the girls too would come and stand by the fire to have a warm as they cleaned their stables. The only thing that seemed warm was the muck heap, a large pile of rotting straw bedding and horse manure which came out of the stables, it was left to rot down and in the spring it was put onto the fields as a form of nutrient, for some strange reason the colder the weather the hotter this thing got.
On this particular day it was absolutely freezing, I'd got so many burst pipes I didn't know where to start and I'd had to send someone off to get more fittings, the small stock we kept on the farm just wasn't going to be enough.There was hardly anyone about, most of the girls had been and gone by 9.30, and I envied them being sat at home in front of a nice warm fire, I remembered the old saying about only mad dogs and Englishmen going out in the midday sun and grinned to myself, I wondered what apart from poor bloody maintenance men went out in the freezing cold, even the farmer seemed reluctant to drag himself away from his nice warm Aga in his farmhouse kitchen.
As I turned the corner by the muck heap I noticed one of the girls emptying her wheelbarrow, oddly enough she didn't seem bothered about the cold, she wasn't even wearing the thick warm boots like the other girls, just a pair of cheap rubber wellingtons. "freezing isn't it?" I remarked as I walked past, she smiled, "oh it's not too bad, it's amazing how much heat you get from a muck heap" I nodded, "yeah, but your feet must be bloody freezing in those wellies", she gave me a friendly grin, "like I said it's amazing how much heat a muck heap produces. I carried on and went to fix the next burst pipe on my list, and then onto the next one, and the next and the next, pretty soon it was lunchtime and I retreated to the relative warmth of my van, I had this habit of starting it up on cold days and letting it warm up while I washed my hands and cleaned up, at least that way it was quite a warm place to sit and eat lunch, better than a cold draughty stable.
I'd just sat in the van and was about to open my lunch when I noticed the girl from earlier approaching, I opened my door and called her over, "hi, what are you doing for lunch?" I asked, "oh, I've got some sandwiches and a flask of coffee, as a matter of fact I was just going to sit in my stable and eat it" she replied, "go and get it and join me in here, it's much warmer" I told her, she looked down at her dirty black wellies, "it's ok, my boots are filthy and I can't take them off" she answered, sounding a little uncomfortable. "don't worry, mine aren't clean either, that's why I have the rubber mats, I just hose the mess off them later", she smiled, "ok then if you're sure" I nodded, "I am". She went off and returned shortly after with a plastic sandwich box and a small flask, she opened the passenger door and got in, "ooh it is nice and warm in here isn't it" she smiled, stretching out her legs.
We chatted as we ate our lunch, about work, about the weather and about her favourite subject, horses, she was horse mad, she didn't have a boyfriend, she hadn't time, if she wasn't working she was with her horse.unusually today there was rather a strong smell of horse manure in the van, I sniffed the air, "oh I'm sorry, that must be my wellies warming up, I said I should have stayed in the stable" she said, blushing, "don't worry, I'm used to it, it just seems stronger today" I replied.
Lunch over she thanked me for letting her sit in my warm van, I told her it was a pleasure, it was nice to talk to someone and to be honest she was quite a pleasant young lady, put it this way, I'd spent time with worse people.She went back to her stable and I went back to my pipes, a short while later I'd been fixing quite a bad burst and had to cut out a section of pipe, I remembered I'd left one of my cutters around the back where I'd been working earlier and went to retrieve it. As Iheaded towards the muck heap I noticed my horsey friend standing in the muck heap and wondered what she was doing, she seemed to be sort of paddling, when she'd turned some of the steaming manure into a sort of mush she bent down and removed one of her wellies, as she turned it upside down something fell out of it, I was intrigued and watched quietly and unobserved.
She ten picked up a small trowel and put several scoops of the mushed manure into her boot before stepping back into it, then she did the same with the other one. Suddenly she turned around and spotted me, she looked horrified, I walked over to her, "lost my trowel earlier and came back to find it" she said, her cheeks reddening as she spoke. I smiled, "I see, and it was in your wellie was it?" she looked horrified again, "how long were you stood there then?" she asked, "oh long enough, I was wondering why you were putting that stuff into your boots" I answered, "come here, I'll show you something" she replied, indicating for me to climb onto the muck heap, I did as she asked and ended up stood in a pile of soft muck that came halfway up my boot,"now what?" I asked, "wait a minute, you'll see" she replied, I felt a right fool and hoped that nobody came into the yard, I couldn't think of any plausible explanation as to why two grown adults were standing in a muck heap on a freezing cold winters day, "can you feel it yet?" she asked several minutes later, "feel what?" I asked, "the warmth on your feet", she was right, my feet were several degrees warmer than before I stepped into the heap. "come on, before we get spotted, people will think we're mad" I told her.
She followed me to where I'd left my cutter, "look, please don't tell anyone what you saw, I'd die of embarrasment if it got out" she begged, "ok, but tell me why" I replied, she went on to explain that there were two reasons, the first, it kept her feet warm, and secondly, ever since an incident a few months back she found it turned her on,also the fact that she was walking around with a load of manure inside her boots without anyone knowing only added to the thrill, or it did, but now I knew about her little kink.
She begged me to say nothing about what I'd seen and said she'd make it worth my while if I promised to keep quiet, offering to buy me some beer or some of my favourite cigs, anything to keep quiet.I told her not to worry, her little secret was safe with me, I told her to meet me again in my van tomorrow, I wanted to discuss this, to be honest it interested me.

To be continued
italianboots

Re: Down at the farm, a story.

Post by italianboots »

Nice one owlman, hope her boots looked like this :D
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:50 am Nice one owlman, hope her boots looked like this :D
Have to say that's got a cracking arse on it, stand by for part two, I'll get on it on Monday, as daft as it sounds although I havent much work in I'm incredibly busy at the weekends, lol
owlman

Post by owlman »

Part Two

The following morning I was back at the farm, it was still bitterley cold I was sitting in my van at around 10am when the young lady from yesterday arrived, once again she was wearing her grubby black wellies and a pair of well worn navy blue jodhpurs, very tight and obviously quite old, I noticed she looked rather cold and asked her if she wanted to sit in my van and get warm.
She smiled and climbed in through the passenger door and sat down, there was nobody else around, the others had already been and the farmer was sitting in his house, he'd no reason to come out and since there was no work for him to do he saw no reason to be out in the cold, today it was just the two of us.
She mentioned the day before and once again asked me not to tell anyone what I'd seen, I asked if she planned to repeat the event and she blushed and said she did, not only did it keep her warm, but it was also her little kink!
I asked if she had a fella, she didn't, she was afraid that if she got involved with someone they wouldn't understand her little kink and would tell others about it, once again she repeated that she'd be happy to do anything in order for me to keep quiet.
I told her to wait in the van and I went to the manure heap and put some of the most steaming stuff into a bucket and brought it back to the van, once inside I told her to fill her wellies again, for some strange reason I found the whole thing strangely erotic and knowing she'd be walking around with it in her boots and only us two knowing only added to the thrill, I was sure we could take this further, I just needed to think how, she agreed to meet me at the van for lunch and we went our seperate ways.
I spent the next couple of hours fixing more burst or leaking pipes and soon it was lunchtime. I decided today to sit in the back of the van it was roomier and just as warm.I noticed her looking through the passenger side window and slid open the side door and told her to get in, I had a couple of small chairs in the back and she sat in one and I sat opposite her, we ate our lunches and chatted.
She said she felt even colder today, “my bum is freezing” she giggled, I laughed, “want me to get some more manure then?” I said, she looked at me and her eyes lit up, “so you think I should put some in my jodhpurs then?” she replied, “well that's up to you, whatever turns you on” I said, grinning at her, I could see she was considering the idea.
“is it really cold then,your bum I mean?” I asked, she got up and turned around,”well feel it and tell me what you think” she giggled, I didn't need telling twice and began to rub my hands over her tight little bottom, it was cold, but it was also incredibly sexy and I could feel myself getting turned on, I decided to allow my hand to drift between her legs and see what happened, she just moaned a little but otherwise didn't object. “yes, you certainly do have a cold bum, but it feels nice too” I told her.
She turned back around, “so you like it do you?” I nodded and she smiled, “in fact I found rubbing it a bit of a turn on “ I replied, she glanced down at my jeans, “so I see” she giggled, noticing a slight bulge, “would you like me to take care of that for you?” I nodded and smiled, “and how are you going to do that then?”. She didn't answer, she just got off her seat and knelt in front of me, before I knew what was happening she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it, and she was good, it didn't take long before I felt a familiar twitch, she stopped for a few seconds and then continued.She did this several times and was driving me nuts, I really wanted to cum but she wouldn't let me, she'd take me right to the brink and then pull back!
All of a sudden she groaned and stopped, “oh god, I really need a wee, wait there” she said sitting up,”I'll just run to the loo” she giggled, “no way, can't you pee in something?” I asked, keen to shoot my load, “such as” she replied looking around the van,”well your wellies for one thing” I replied, “you can't leave me like this”.
She pulled off one of her grubby black boots and her bare foot was covered in the dung from earlier. Down came her jodhpurs, followed by her cheap looking white full cut nylon panties, she relieved herself into her boot, slid her foot back into it, pulled up her underwear and jodhpurs and carried on sucking my cock. Twice more she brought me right to the edge and twice more she pulled back, then she let out a really loud fart!
“oops, that was close,I nearly put my own muck in my panties” she giggled before she carried on sucking, I almost came on the spot,but I could tell she had suddenly got other things on her mind besides sucking my cock. “go on then, do it” I dared her, she took my cock out of her mouth, “no way, I have to walk home in a bit” she giggled, “well I'll be leaving in about an hour, I could drop you off and at least you'd have a warm bum” I giggled.
“promise?” she asked “promise” I replied feeling my cock twitch, “we'll see what happens, I should be able to hold on” she giggled as she returned to sucking my cock.I looked down at her slim shoulders, her tiny waist and her pert little bum as she worked expertly on my cock, now it was my turn to try and hold out, I wanted to see if she really would be able to hold on, part of me hoped she wouldn't and I began to think of all kinds to avoid cumming.
A few minutes later she stopped sucking and groaned, a bulge began to appear in the back of her tight jodhpurs, realising she'd lost the battle she went back to my cock, sucking and licking it, I watched transfixed as the bulge grew bigger, I reached out and touched it, it was really firm, I shot my load and she swallowed.
She knelt down and slid my cock back into my jeans and with a smile she licked a little dribble of cum from her lips, “ I hope you meant what you said about giving me a lift home” she giggled, I nodded, “ I said I would didn't I, why are you about to have an accident then?” I replied, pretending not to realise what she'd done minutes earlier. She opened the van door and stepped out, “no, I'm about to finish one” she giggledturning her back to me, once more she let out a loud fart and then her tight jodhpurs seemed to tent outwards massively, “ah my bum feels lovely and warm now, see you in an hour then” and with that she headed off across the yard, a huge smile on her face and a massive firm bulge in her tight jodhpurs.
The more I thought about her as I worked the more I wanted to fuck her, I didn't even know her name but at the moment that didn't matter, she was a real dirty little cow and that was enough for me!
I finished what I was doing and made my way round to her stable, she'd just finished cleaning it out and was brushing the concrete floor, a wheelbarrow full of old dirty straw stood in the corner of the stable and as she brushed she was bent over slightly making the bulge in her tight jodhpurs stand out, it looked so inviting I wanted to fuck her there and then on the rough concrete floor.
Ever so quietly I entered the stable, she had no idea I was there, “right, stand still and don't move” I told her, she froze immediately. I walked up behind her and lifted up her jumper revealing a rather grubby white bra beneath, inside were a pair of small but perfectly formed tits and I gave them a squeeze through the thin material, they were firm yet yielding with small rosebud nipples.
She moaned with pleasure and her nipples hardened under my touch, I reached out with one hand and picked up a small lump of manure and placed it inside the right cup of her bra, it was slightly warm and very soft, I then did the same with the left one, gave them a gentle squeeze and lowered her jumper.
“ I expect your feet are beginning to get cold by now?” I asked,she nodded, I undid my zip and pulled out my cock, I was still stood behind her and she had no idea what I was doing, “would you like me to warm them up for you then ?” she nodded, “ooh yes please”. Without saying a word I aimed my cock at the top of one of her boots and started to piss, it went into her boot and she gasped as she felt the warm piss begin to soak into her jodhpur clad calf, when I had deposited about half of the contents of my bladder into it I moved on to the other one and finished off in it.She wiggled her feet inside the grubby black wellies, “mmm, nice and warm again”.
I walked with her to the muck heap while she emptied the barrow and then she brought her horse back into the stable, I placed my hand on the rear of her jodhpurs and felt the firm bulge inside, she giggled as I did this, “careful, you'll get me going if you carry on like that” she said seductively.
“ suppose that was the idea, suppose I wanted to fuck you in your shit filled riding outfit, with your loaded panties, manure filled bra and piss and shit filled boots, what would you say to that?” I replied, squeezing her left tit over her jumper, “ooh I'd probably tell you to go for it” she replied.
I led her back to my van and told her to get in the back, I got in the front and drove to a quiet lane a couple of miles down the road, after parking in a layby I got in the back with her and locked the doors, I told her to remove her jumper and lay on her back, “what about my jodhpurs?” she asked, from my pocket I produced a small and very sharp knife, “oh I wouldn't worry too much about them if I were you” I replied, I eased them away from her skin and made a small incision along the seam, just big enough to get my cock into. I eased her shit filled panties to one side and slipped my cock in thre hole, it went inside her wet cunt with ease, she was obviously very aroused.
I began to fuck her with long slow rythmic strokes, “lift up your legs, get them over my shoulders” I ordered, this allowed me to get more penetration as Ibegan to speed up, her cunt was taking a real battering by now and I gripped her firm buttocks with my hands and began to knead the contents of her panties into a soft mushy mess, she was panting and gasping as I hammered away at her wet little cunt hole.
To my surprise she brought her hands up and began to squeeze her tits through her bra, squashing the manure that I'd placed inside it earlier, “oh yes, fuck my wet little cunt, squeeze my shitty little arse, oh fuck, you've no idea how good it feels” she gasped, squeezing her tits even harder.
All this dirty talk was starting to get to me and I knew I wouldn't last much longer, I hammered away for all I was worth, “do you want me to cum inside your tight little cunt hole or do you want to suck it?” I asked as I rode her, “oh in my cunt, fill it with your nasty spunk I want to feel it running into my panties” she gasped, suddenly she let out a loud wail, “oh fuck,oh fuck, I'm cumming” I felt her cunt muscles spasm around my cock, then a hot wet sensation, “oh shit, I'm pissing my pants” she cried, “pissing my shitty panties like a naughty little girl” . It was all too much for me and I fired my load deep inside her. She lay on the floor of my van in a tired heap, tired but by the look on her face very happy, her bra was filthy where she'd squashed the manure into it and the arse of her jodhpurs was stained brown and wet.
I climbed back into the drivers seat and started the engine,that was it, it was just a fuck, no kissing or hugging, just raw filthy sex!
I pulled up outside her house and she got out of the van, by now she'd replaced her jumper, she walked slightly bow legged to her front door, I laughed and called out of the window, “oh dear, it looks like you've shit yourself” she smiled and waved as a soft mush began to seep out of the hole in her jodhpurs, “ well so would you if you'd got manure in your boots, manure in your bra and piss, shit and cum in your panties, and yes, I do want to do it again, and soon” she opened her front door stepped inside and closed it behind her.
THE END