pumps in dumpster

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Maximmm

pumps in dumpster

Post by Maximmm »

Went to dump the trash this morning when i saw that pair of worn out heels in the trash compactor.
20210109_205804.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: pumps in dumpster

Post by 001 »

Did you rescue them or leave them to a horrific death being pulverised by the mechanism especially caught against the side and possibly ripped apart by the machine?
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

They were left there to die. I really had to save them. They were really worn out good !
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Id love to have my way with those heels save any
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I found a worn out black patent pump one time were i park for lunch was a shoe after prom night I guessed I picked it up and fucked it right then and there in my car thinking about the sexy girl who might have worn them...Blow my load fast!!
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:40 am I found a worn out black patent pump one time were i park for lunch was a shoe after prom night I guessed I picked it up and fucked it right then and there in my car thinking about the sexy girl who might have worn them...Blow my load fast!!
I wish to come across something like that. Have also a closet full of my wifes shoes.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Finding shoes is fantastic, I love the prom shoe story. I remember many years ago as a 14 year old going into town with my mum and seeing a pair of black patent high heels left in the snow, I never could get my hands on something as high end sexy as them and I simply and agonisingly had to leave them until the next day when I headed into town very early only to find them gone.
Before people began donating regularly to charity shops or selling online there would be the odd pair or even a single shoe left by pissed up women in the town centre, but annoyingly there was always someone around and it was a task to beat the street cleaner. I bet that lucky bastard collected lots of discarded shoes.
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

I like finding heels and boots but sometimes they dissappear very quickly and I always ask myself... what's their story... who used them ?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

shoeexplorer wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:48 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:43 am Finding shoes is fantastic, I love the prom shoe story. I remember many years ago as a 14 year old going into town with my mum and seeing a pair of black patent high heels left in the snow, I never could get my hands on something as high end sexy as them and I simply and agonisingly had to leave them until the next day when I headed into town very early only to find them gone.
Before people began donating regularly to charity shops or selling online there would be the odd pair or even a single shoe left by pissed up women in the town centre, but annoyingly there was always someone around and it was a task to beat the street cleaner. I bet that lucky bastard collected lots of discarded shoes.
I’ve always wanted to ask a pissed up woman on the town of o could buy her heels. Bet half would agree. I just don’t have the balls lol
Now that would be a thrill! Fuck, she would have to be on her own so that she wouldn't go taking the piss to her friends and gathering them around to ridicule you, although I'm sure some would find that equally thrilling. :lol:
I do remember at a race meet some pissed up woman approaching me with her heels in her hands and drunkenly asking me to put them on her feet, I can close to cumming on them there and then but I don't think I would have lasted more than a few minutes before I was thrown out! She did have really nice feet as well, and I made sure I touched her toe cleavage as I slipped them on her.
steponck

Post by steponck »

I need to know who's wearing the shoes before I can do this. Needs to be an attractive female.