neoprene riding boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

neoprene riding boots

Post by owlman »

It's been crazy with the Covid virus, having to deal with all the restrictions and upheaval, to be honest me and my wife have hardly been up to anything, it seems like all those happy hours spent in the forest where many years ago.
Anyhow, I don't know if I mentioned it but a few months ago I bought her some new jodhpurs, a black pair and a white pair, they were made out of a fairly thick material and very very clingy, the white ones are especially tight.The first time she wore them she looked at her rear in the mirror and gasped, 'oh no, it looks like I've poo'ed in my pants' I had to laugh, well I told her it didn't, it just really showed off the outline of the bikini bottoms she had on underneath, and actually I liked it, I did post a picture on here of her wearing them a bit back.
Anyway we got really fed up and decided to go for a long drive, she was wearing those white jodhpurs and a blouse and also a pair of new neoprene riding boots I'd bought her. She had a few drinks over the course of the evening and on the way home she was a bit quiet I wondered if it was just the bad weather, it was raining heavily and visibility was quite poor, she sometimes gets nervous if the weather's bad, especially on the motorway and I just thought it was that. Anyway a little while later she said she had to pee, but being on the motorway I couldn't stop anywhere, she'd have to wait until we came to the services about half an hour away.
As I drove on she began to complain about needing to pee more and more but there was nothing I could do, then a short while later I remembered that there was a small service station just off the motorway at the next junction, it was a lot nearer than the motorway services especially as we were driving slower due to the heavy rain.
I pulled off the motorway and a few minutes later arrived at the service station, she then said it was too late now, she couldn't go in to use the toilets, the minute she got out of the car she was going to piss herself and there was no way she wanted to attempt it and end up pissing her pants halfway between the car and the toilets, oh dear, so she couldn't get out and she couldn't hold it until we got home, this was going to get interesting wasn't it. She told me to just find somewhere quiet, and quickly, this wasn't going to be easy as we were on the main road leading from the motorway to a small village, and along the route was a major hospital.
I drove along looking for somewhere and as we approached the hospital she yelled out that I'd better hurry, she couldn't hold out much longer, I told her the only place I knew was a quiet layby about 3 miles further on, no good, she told me, she'd never make it. There was nothing I could do, absolutely nothing, hearing this she seemed to become even more distressed, resigned to wetting herself. 'ok ok just pull over, I'm not pissing in the car seat' she almost yelled, I turned the car around and headed back the way we'd come, I had passed a bus layby and knew the last bus had gone. I swung in, it was on the main road and anyone driving past could see the car, I wondered how she was going to deal with it, she had the door open before I'd stopped and as soon as I did she was out, the rain was still falling and she just stood beside the car with the door open, I couldn't hear anything over the sound of the wind and the rain, neither could I see anything.
A few minutes later she reached into the back and grabbed my rain jacket and placed it on her seat before jumping back in and sitting down, 'I thought you had to piss' I asked, she nodded and replied that she had, I said I hadn't seen anything and it was then that she told me that her new boots were flooded with piss, she wiggled her foot and I could hear it sloshing around inside her boots, wow it sounded like there was a hell of a lot in there. She told me that because she was stood upright rather than squatting, she knew some of it would run into her boots but considered it better than the risk of anyone driving past seeing her squatting at the roadside. As she started to piss she then discovered that it was actually clinging to her leg, she said you could see it streaming down the material and pouring into her boots, obviously it was something to do with the material!
I asked how she felt and she said fine, to be honest I half expected her to be a little upset because it wasn't planned and we were not doing anything, normally she likes her jodhpurs pulled down a little and she gets me to fuck her as she pisses in them but obviously we couldn't do this on the side of a main road.
' I can't wait to get home' she said, wiggling her leg so the piss sloshed about in her boot, 'why, are you in a hurry to get changed because you can always tip your boots out of the window if you want to empty them' I replied, she gave a dirty smile and shook her leg again, 'no I want a fuck in my soaking jodhpurs and piss filled boots' she giggled. We got home and I was more than happy to oblige, there was something very sexy about pulling her jodhpurs down and bending her over the side of the bed and listening to to the piss sloshing about in her boots as I banged away at her.
white jods.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.