Messy shoes. Flats and heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatscrush

Messy shoes. Flats and heels

Post by Flatscrush »

Links not working. Will post new ones
Last edited by Flatscrush on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
italianboots

Re: Messy shoes. Flats and heels

Post by italianboots »

.....since we are on the subject of garden pests........

From a skit me and my girl did a while back. :shock:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Her high heels are nice.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:49 am .....since we are on the subject of garden pests........

From a skit me and my girl did a while back. :shock:
I love your messy work, the one you did with the mud and JB losing her scarf still excites me.
I would love to see another snail or slug story that includes her high heel shoes, seeing the crushed up pests coming up between her toes would be an absolute mind blower! And looking at her sexy shoes covered in pest guts is a real must, on the heel and on the outside as well.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’d so love to see snails being squished in some close toe high heels :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:17 pm I’d so love to see snails being squished in some close toe high heels :)
Absolutely! Maybe JB could kick off her heels to do a bit of gardening and return to them with a whole load of snails and slugs hiding in there, slipping her feet in she could step back into more that explode up and across her feet and shoes as the snails and slugs within also explode in her shoes. :twisted:
Or something along those lines. :D