Dark nylons and Slipper mules inshoe messy snail Crush

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

foottoy31

Re: Dark nylons and Slipper mules inshoe messy snail Crush

Post by foottoy31 »

if you have previews from your old store i wouldnt mind having a peek...i would be interested in buying ssggirbssggirb@mail.com
foottoy31

Post by foottoy31 »

i would be interested in buying if you have some previews you wouldnt mind showing me ssggirbssggirb@mail.com
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

foottoy31 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:57 pm i would be interested in buying if you have some previews you wouldnt mind showing me ssggirbssggirb@mail.com
I just emailed you xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Ju88

Post by Ju88 »

That was a cool video. How long have you been doing this crush stuff for ? if you don't mind my question.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Ju88 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:55 pm That was a cool video. How long have you been doing this crush stuff for ? if you don't mind my question.
I have been making and selling videos for 8 or 10 years. I have been crushing bugs since I was a little girl.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Ju88

Post by Ju88 »

cool thanks for the answer