Slippers and nylons crush crickets and snails

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatscrush

Slippers and nylons crush crickets and snails

Post by Flatscrush »

I Can't paste link to video. Can anyone help please

Chrissy xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Re: Slippers and nylons crush crickets and snails

Post by Flatscrush »

Last edited by Flatscrush on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Messy soles, tan nylons and red nails xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow thanks Chrissy!!

.......would you take us on a tour of your shoe closet???.........Irish gal, wondering if there is a pair of Hunters hiding somewhere.

Would love to see those helpless slugs make their way into a sexy pair of your shoes or boots....... :D :D
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

There is a topic here with pics of my shoes xx
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

italianboots wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:46 am Wow thanks Chrissy!!

.......would you take us on a tour of your shoe closet???.........Irish gal, wondering if there is a pair of Hunters hiding somewhere.

Would love to see those helpless slugs make their way into a sexy pair of your shoes or boots....... :D :D
There is a topic here with pics of all my shoes and boots