Horserider stories.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plowboy535

Re: Horserider stories.

Post by Plowboy535 »

derfranz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:11 am Her dressage boots got what they deserved :twisted:
O my they are some sexy boots! Keep up the great work and please keep posting. My guilty pleasure is riding boots my self.
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

derfranz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:11 am Her dressage boots got what they deserved :twisted:
O my they are some sexy boots! Keep up the great work and please keep posting. My guilty pleasure is riding boots my self.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=derfranz post_id=1120343 time=1631877139 user_id=77710]
And her new rubber riding boots will be next :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Cant wait, fantastic boots thanks for sharing.........and what a lucky guy having access to those :D
VicAC

Post by VicAC »

derfranz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:12 am And her new rubber riding boots will be next :mrgreen:
Oh yes! These boots need a lot of cum, ask me if you need some help :wink: :lol:
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:12 am And her new rubber riding boots will be next :mrgreen:
Ofcourse I am anxious to see those boots too :D
into What kind of horsesport is your wife involved that she wears such kind of riding boots??
The higher the shaft, the better
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

immarc_b wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:42 am
into What kind of horsesport is your wife involved that she wears such kind of riding boots??
She is a dressage rider but I was able to convince her to have these boots for bad weather conditions to keep her leather boots away from mud. I guess she will wear them more often the upcomming weeks.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:54 am
She is a dressage rider but I was able to convince her to have these boots for bad weather conditions to keep her leather boots away from mud. I guess she will wear them more often the upcomming weeks.
I think they are very sexy. You must be very lucky, your wife is willing to wear these notable boots when she is "just"a dressage rider. I guesse she must get a lot of remarks about her boots, which, I believe are mostly used for riding hunts. They also make me think of the boots the mounted guards are wearing, but those are made of leather and very stiff and uncomfortable
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

immarc_b wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:02 pm
I think they are very sexy. You must be very lucky, your wife is willing to wear these notable boots when she is "just"a dressage rider. I guesse she must get a lot of remarks about her boots, which, I believe are mostly used for riding hunts. They also make me think of the boots the mounted guards are wearing, but those are made of leather and very stiff and uncomfortable
Thank you and you are right, they are hunting boots. My wife wears them not for official events, just for riding out or training in the outdoor riding arena. Indoor she still prefers her leather riding boots which is a good mix for my preference :P
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:21 am
Thank you and you are right, they are hunting boots. My wife wears them not for official events, just for riding out or training in the outdoor riding arena. Indoor she still prefers her leather riding boots which is a good mix for my preference :P
My former girlfriend once told me in summertime she was riding but get caught in a downpour. back home she had to empty her boots because she had collected a lot of rainwater in both her leather ridingboots. I can imagine your wife can collect a lot of water during the rain due to those big caps on top of those huntingboots. Has she ever experienced such shower?
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

immarc_b wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 am
derfranz wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:21 am
My former girlfriend once told me in summertime she was riding but get caught in a downpour. back home she had to empty her boots because she had collected a lot of rainwater in both her leather ridingboots. I can imagine your wife can collect a lot of water during the rain due to those big caps on top of those huntingboots. Has she ever experienced such shower?
Not in these boots but in leather riding boots like your former girlfriend. You can be sure my wife will collect other liquids in her boots :lol: