piss in blue jodhpurs and rubber riding boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

piss in blue jodhpurs and rubber riding boots

Post by owlman »

After a few drinks in the garden last night my wife said she needed a piss, I asked her to hold it until she was really desperate and let me video it. Pretty soon she was squirming like mad, almost losing it, then just when relief was in sight she realised she was wearing her best black ankle boots, no pissing in them! She just about held on until she'd changed into her long rubber riding boots, there's no lining in them as she's pissed in them so often. anyway we hope you enjoy these pictures, in the video you can actually see the steam as she pisses her jodhpurs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AcuteRubberboot

Re: piss in blue jodhpurs and rubber riding boots

Post by AcuteRubberboot »

Can we see the video somewhere?
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Should have got her to piss the ankle boots
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Lovely work! Did much get into her boots? So nice when they're supposed to be dominant and protecting, but actually just hold in the piss and make it worse!
owlman

Post by owlman »

kneehigh21 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 am Lovely work! Did much get into her boots? So nice when they're supposed to be dominant and protecting, but actually just hold in the piss and make it worse!
She got enough in them to make her feet wet, to be honest she didn't piss as much as I thought she would that night. I remember one night we were out and she'd been drinking plenty of fluids all day, and continued that night, by the time she needed to piss, she went from nothing to like super desperate in about 10 minutes. Unfortunately for her the place we parked up at was full of blokes in cars, I think they were waiting for someone, anyway she couldn't hold it, but couldn't find anywhere discreet to piss, so, she had no option but to pretend she was looking into the back of the car for something and just stand normally and do it. She was wearing these really tight wetlook spandex leggings and a top with her brand new patent black knee high boots.
Because of the way she had to stand in order to not make it obvious she was pissing in her pants, most of it went down her legs and into her boots, they were almost full!
We had a quick fuck because by now she was as randy as hell then drove home with her boots still full of piss.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

sounds like an amazing time for sure