first piss of the day

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

first piss of the day

Post by owlman »

It's really hot over here and I'm having trouble sleeping, I finally went to bed at 5 am this morning, luckily no work today so it didn't matter. What did matter was when I woke up at 9 am I was bursting for a piss, but feeling rather lazy! Then I remembered, the wife had left a pair of her old thigh boots under the bed, excellent. I reached under the bed and pulled them out, I took a short piss into the first one, then, not feeling like I needed a massive piss, decided to finish off into the other. However, to my surprise I ended up pissing loads, filling the boot up to the ankle, it began to leak out through the black pvc so I had to tip them out of the window. They are now drying off in the airing cupboard ready for our next bedroom romp, pity I'd left my phone downstairs, otherwise I could have taken some pictures.
Richie

Re: first piss of the day

Post by Richie »

Wow, that sounds great! Nothing better than to have some boots next to you to use as an urinal :-) Great stuff!
pebblesf

Re: first piss of the day

Post by pebblesf »

wish I could have worn them after you pissed in them...