Wifes new boots wet

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rrbootfan

Re: Wifes new boots wet

Post by rrbootfan »

itooloveboots wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm Have you ever gone into the bathroom when she's in a "code brown" situation and started messing about with her boots while she's sitting on the toilet? That probably sounds weird, but I want to know how it went if it did happen.
Hmm.. No I haven't. Do you mean if I woud piss in her boots at that situation? This is something that I have never thought..
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

itooloveboots wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm Have you ever gone into the bathroom when she's in a "code brown" situation and started messing about with her boots while she's sitting on the toilet? That probably sounds weird, but I want to know how it went if it did happen.
Hmm.. No I haven't. Do you mean if I woud piss in her boots at that situation? This is something that I have never thought..
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

Here you are, rear view 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

rrbootfan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am
Piss on her boots or cum on her boots while she's on the toilet. I want to know how she would react. Though it could get messy.
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

You have a fantastically sexy wife who really understands the sexiness of pissing in tight jeans and having it run down into her boots! The picture from the back was GREAT! You should enjoy putting your hand in her tight jeaned crotch and feel the warmth of her piss, almost like she is cumming on you. You can get her lots of old worn cheap high heeled black leather boots on eBay as long as she will piss in them for you. That's what they are mainly good for!
Hope to see more pics.
owlman

Post by owlman »

To me there's nothing more sexy than a woman in tight pants pissing into her boots, it's a bit cold here to go out for fun at the moment, but hopefully we'll go to the pub for a good session before Christmas. That is bound to end in a decent pants pissing, can't wait.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Those hunters are perfect for pissing, damn!!