piss in black knee high boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

piss in black knee high boots

Post by owlman »

I was tidying up the other day and I came across a pair of the wife's boots, to be honest I thought they'd been thrown out as they are well worn and we've had a lot of fun with them. Anyway they hadn't so since they were being thrown out anyway I decided to have some fun with them, as I wasn't working I had been at home all day on the computer, I'd drank quite a lot of juice and needed a piss. I decided to piss into one of the boots, then had a better idea, rather than piss into it then throw it out I decided to piss in it all afternoon. By 4 o'clock I had pissed a couple of pints into it, they're now in the shed while I think what to do next.
20170110_151150.jpg
20170110_163255 (800x600).jpg
20170110_163302 (767x1024).jpg
Richie

Re: piss in black knee high boots

Post by Richie »

Great job!! I did that many times, used a pair of shoes or boots to piss in again and again for a whole day and left them soaking until dried out. Use them as your toilet :-)
owlman

Post by owlman »

well I left the boots in the shed and keep popping out to piss in them, it's surprising how long they hold piss for, they never seem to empty although they do lose a little bit.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Yes love that. It's always a bit disappointing if they leak. Non leaking bots are fun as you can fill them up to the rim :-)
elektrofox

Post by elektrofox »

And how do you guys make them to stay straight? mine Are always bending, because the leather.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

oh yeah, love pissing in my boots, love when others do it for me