what's the worst thing you've done with a partner?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

what's the worst thing you've done with a partner?

Post by owlman »

Just wondering what's the nastiest thing you've ever done with a wife/girlfriend?

When I was with me ex wife I bought her some expensive white jodhpurs,she was really proud of them,one day we decided to have a bit of fun and I talked her into letting me tie her up,I kept giving her drinks and eventually she said she was going to piss her pant's,unfortunately for her she didn't know what else I'd given her.she pissed for ages,then let out a loud fart followed by a squeal then "oh no!" there was a loud noise then she began to squirm and try to clench her arse cheeks,it was all useless,her pristine white jods ended up with a very brown bulging rear,luckily her jods were very tight and managed to contain it all,she never knew I'd given her a laxative.
Tony Banks

Re: what's the worst thing you've done with a partner?

Post by Tony Banks »

Awesome
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I once found out my gf at the time was cheating & one night she lied & said she was meeting a gf for drinks, but I knew it was with guy she cheated on me with! So I got home from work early, shoved dog shit into the toes of her high heel boots & waited till she got home, got changed & left! I followed her to the restaurant she was at & sent her a text saying " I hope your enjoying your lovely dinner with him....& by the way your stuff will be packed waiting in boxes when you get back.....& ps your sitting in a posh restaurant with dog shit stuffed in the toes of your boots your wearing! Lol.....
She didn't see the text till about 2 hours later, so I'm sure it would have been very nice & warm & smelly when she took them off lol......
Richie

Post by Richie »

Atlas wrote:I once found out my gf at the time was cheating & one night she lied & said she was meeting a gf for drinks, but I knew it was with guy she cheated on me with! So I got home from work early, shoved dog shit into the toes of her high heel boots & waited till she got home, got changed & left! I followed her to the restaurant she was at & sent her a text saying " I hope your enjoying your lovely dinner with him....& by the way your stuff will be packed waiting in boxes when you get back.....& ps your sitting in a posh restaurant with dog shit stuffed in the toes of your boots your wearing! Lol..... She didn't see the text till about 2 hours later, so I'm sure it would have been very nice & warm & smelly when she took them off lol......

Wow, I'm sorry for what she has done to you but what you have done to her sounds fantastic! :-)
Tony Banks

Post by Tony Banks »

Nice one that made me laugh
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Did she say anything after she seen your text, Atlas?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

She was not a happy girl lol...but still went on to abuse me for doing something so nasty to her! & doing that was so uncalled for....but surprisingly a few months later I ran into her gf's & they never knew what I did, so I'm guessing my ex never said anything...probably because she knew she did wrong!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Over the years I've had so much fun with gf's at the time, they have worn boots & heels in alsort of place for me filled with different stuff :) I've put banana, inside my gf boots at the movies, a whole large piece of cheesecake in her boots under the table at a restaurant, grapes in her heels at another restaurant, marsh mellows in her Mary Jane heels at a bar :) friends house party she calls me into the kitchen slips of her ankle boots & she drops a lamington into each of her boots just so I could watch her slip her stocking feet back into them & walk around talking to her girlfriends! The list goes on, but a only 2 ex's I've pissed into her fav high heel boots & work high heel boots! & even put slugs up into the toes of her work high heels & squish it in! I've had lots of fun, but the dog shit is probably by far the worst!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

A few years ago, we decided to have a night in and enjoy a few beers together, when she needed a refill.
I love the fantasy and long foreplay, the build up looking at and lusting those objects of my desire, taking time to contemplate everything which was going to happen, and that night was going to be a great shoesession. A new pair of special bedroom toys had arrived that morning, and she was wearing some delicious black patent MJ's for me, already agreed destined for the bathroom, so I was eagerly filling my bladder in readiness, perhaps a little too eagerly.
I had finished several beers already, and I went to the kitchen for another at the same time she was ready for refill, but as I stood with her glass in my hand, I felt an intense need to empty my bladder, and with her shoes so much on my mind for that, I really wanted to do it into something.

I had already decided the fantasy to become reality that night, was an uninterrupted evening together ending with those new little toys being fully sexually engaged and bringing us both to orgasm, but I also planned taking full advantage of pee fun with the sexy patents she was wearing.
But it was too soon. I wanted foreplay to go on for longer, I wanted the sexual tension and her desire to build even higher in contemplation of the evenings events, I wanted her to be so ready, so intensely horny, while alcohol worked to lubricate the mood and ensure every part of my sexual agenda was covered, to delay until she was ready and said we should go up, when I could watch as she picked up our new bedroom toys, and I could walk behind her, admiring the whole vision of her, shoes held in her hand, lovingly, lustfully, being taken into the bedroom by her, ready to fu_k, while those patents worked so invitingly, each sexy step taking them closer to where I would finally enjoy them as I wanted, or as I was also fantasising, hoping, that she might become so excited, so ready for sexual exploration and gratification, that I could suggest she had a pee in one as I watched, or even held for her, then she could do the same for me, but that sudden desperate need for relief, put me in a dilemma.
Shoes taken to the bathroom are normally there to enjoy until the next day, when they smell after swallowing a whole nights pi_s, and so get thrown away, but both during and after a hot session, every bathroom visit is exciting to anticipate either as foreplay, or as a reminder of an evenings fun, so while those were destined to be filled multiple times before a final pi_s goodbye anyway, my predicament was that while taking them early would mean use for the evening as well as the night, the way things normally were, as I said, I had different ideas for that evening, so my premature need would disrupt my plan.
She had given me her footwear for bathroom use before, sometimes from collection, sometimes just removed, both options erotic, but perhaps even more so when she is wearing some, and I tell her that I need her shoe and can then watch every movement, as she reaches down to remove, time seems to slow a little, even better when she has straps to undo, so should I just go in and ask for her shoe to relieve my need, even though it would break the chain of my fantasy evening, with the sexual tension in me already high, and like my bladder, almost at bursting.

Thoughts of those smooth patent pi_s toys on her feet, which I had been stroking minutes before, were almost overwhelming me, but I knew if I took them then, that I might not be able to control myself and would probably not be able to resist fu_king them as well, rather than having a full load for our new toys as I had planned, as I had waited days for, but as the pressure of the evenings beer on my bladder was making me seriously consider it, I suddenly felt her empty glass in my hand.

It was strange but highly erotic using her glass as a surrogate to the shoes, waiting and willing in the next room, but I had them on my mind as I filled her glass with a flow of beer induced, frothy piss, but as my immediate need passed, in the extreme sexual heat of that by then already tipsy evening, another kinky idea excited me.

Noticing the contents of her pis_ filled glass looked quite like a beer, I wondered what it would be like to watch her drink my pi_s, and at that moment decided to give her a brew of my own, so I poured most of the glass away, leaving about an inch of my fresh liquid in the bottom of her glass, before filling it up with beer. I took it through and momentarily waited for her to drink, nervous, as you could imagine, but even more excited and aroused if that was possible, by this new unplanned addition to my plans for the evening, and when she took a sip but did not make any adverse comment on taste, an already exciting time went off scale.

Both beer and piss flowed easily over the course of the evening, and with arousal bolstered by sexual fantasy and alcohol, I even imagined she could get used to it, and if so, it might not only be her shoes that would drink my pi_s in the future; perhaps even that evening, so I increased the pee / beer ratio quite quickly until she was drinking about half and half, and while she did at some point say her beer tasted a little bitter, I took a mouthful and said it tasted the same as mine, perhaps excusing saying it was a change of brand.
She was a champ, finishing that glass and several others without further mention, and while I really wanted to find out how much I could increase the quantity, I reluctantly backed off slightly after her mention, as I did not want her to stop drinking, for watching each sip gave me a new kinky thrill, and I was not caught out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:41 am, edited 27 times in total.