jeans and boots wetting

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kneehigh21

jeans and boots wetting

Post by kneehigh21 »

Diogenes

Re: jeans and boots wetting

Post by Diogenes »

Fantastic - wonder what the boots smell like now they've had a good soaking in piss?
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Those boots are so fuckin hot. Wish he had jammed his cock down inside one of the boot shafts to really fill it up nicely
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah wish he had got her to pull open the tops of her boots & just concentrated on pissing into one of her boots!!
heelkiller1224

Post by heelkiller1224 »

Hammergeil, bitte mehr davon.
owlman

Post by owlman »

watching that video reminded me of a time long before we had internet, or an easy way of filming stuff.
My ex-wife Susan went from being sweet and innocent to being a real dirty cow, not that i was complaining, lol. she'd had this pair of fashion boots for a long time, black knee high with a brown top, they looked like riding boots, i think she bought them because she was horse mad and spent most of her time in riding gear.
Anyway, i'd managed to aquire some real leather trousers for her quite cheaply, probably from a business contact, this was at the time when pvc was almost unheard of and a leather pair would set you back a few hundred pounds.
Well, she'd pissed herself in these once and found they didnt leak, it all went into the boots and they'd get emptied later, quite often if she got up in a morning and put the leathers and boots on, she'd not go near a toilet all day, unless she needed a shit, she'd never do that in her pants. At the time we had her mother with us a lot and the one thing that amazed me was how her mother never caught on to what was going on, I mean over the course of a normal day Susan would have probably a dozen cups of tea and consequently use the bathroom a number of times. yet her mother never got onto the fact that her daughter never used the toilet when wearing her leathers. one day we were stood in the lounge chatting, i'd just got in from work and Susan was about to make a drink for her mother. We chatted for a few minutes and then i wandered into the kitchen to wash my hands, Susan followed me and started to make some drinks, she was giggling a bit, like she knew something I didn't, so I asked her what was so funny, 'oh it was what happened then in the lounge, as we were talking I was weeing in my pants and mum had no idea' . she then wiggled her foot and I could hear the piss sloshing in her boot, clearly it wasnt the first piss that day.
I remember clearly one night in my local pub, we'd been in there several hours and Susan hadnt used the toilet, at first we'd been sitting at a table and when she needed to piss she'd go to the bar, get the drinks and piss herself as she waited to be served. eventually as she drank more and pissed more it became more convenient to stand up and just let it run out of her as she felt the need.

Towards the end of the evening we were stood by the fruit machine and enjoying our drinks, Susan had got to the stage where she was pissing herself quite regularly and if I touched her thigh the leather was very soft and warm. A bloke was stood not too far away and as Susan went to the bar he came over and began to chat to me, he commented on the fact that he'd seen Susan drink several drinks and that although I'd been to the toilets a few times, she'd never gone once, 'she must have an incredible bladder' he commented. I just smiled, 'you wait till she takes her boots off later' I replied with a smile
'Why, whats in her boots then? 'he asked, 'oh well, you dont think she's not had a piss all night do you, its all in her boots' I told him, 'in her boots! ' he repeated, looking puzzled, 'yes, she just pisses in her leathers and it runs into her boots' I told him. he gave me a grin and wandered back to where he'd come from, but I noticed he kept looking across at her, no doubt trying to see if there was any indication of when she next pissed herself.
The boots eventually went really stiff and unwearable due to the constant streams of piss going into them, so she moved on to a new pair.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Owlman, I wonder how your Susan did get the idea to piss in her boots? did you tell her about? did she wore her boots barefeeted? Did she piss her boots when on horseback? Her feet must be raw by walking all day in her pee. did they? how did she take care of her feet? It must be such exciting idea to having a partner who might have load of pee in her boots but cant tell. Did she ever overrun her boots by pee?
The higher the shaft, the better
owlman

Post by owlman »

Susan got the idea to piss in her boots more by force than choice, you see when we started going out she didnt think too much about what she did, like we'd be going on a long trip and she'd be drinking lots of fluids and then start complaining she needed a wee, sometimes we'd only have left the house 15 minutes ago and she'd be moaning how she had to wee, could we stop somewhere?
The whole matter came to a head one day when we'd been out to lunch with the managing director of a company I'd just started to work for, the guy was very family orientated and after I'd worked a couple of weekends he told me to bring my wife to his house the following Sunday, he was going to take us both out for a meal, it was his way of appologising to her for me having to work the previous two weekends. In his mind weekends should be spent with the family, not at work.
Anyway, cutting a long story short I told her we were going and to dress sort of conservatively, not frumpy but not in the really sexy stuff she used to wear, and under no circumstances was she to start playing up, I was hoping to go far with this firm and making a good impression meant a lot. She dressed in a pair of fairly tight pale blue jeans, a nice jumper and some beige calf length boots, the overall impression was of an attractive young woman, but not cheap looking, I was quite happy with how she looked, now she just had to behave herself.
Anyway fair play she did behave and after a nice meal and a few drinks it was time to drive home, however I intended to call at the supermarket on the way back, it was at this point that the trouble began. We'd no sooner left the pub that Susan began to complain she needed a wee, why she'd not used the toilets in the pub I never knew, anyway she complained and whined all the way to the supermarket, we parked the car and I told her she could come with me to get the shopping, once again she moaned about needing to relieve herself, I was really pissed off now, so i told her she'd have to hole it, she wasnt a child, she'd had a chance to use a toilet and hadnt so she'd have to face the consequences.
After a lot of arguing about how she'd wet herself if i made her walk around the store I'd had enough, so i ordered her to remove her boots, then her jeans, we were on a car park but i didnt care. its fair to say that removing her jeans made her need to go even more urgent, i think it was her body expecting to be allowed to pee once her jeans were off.
so i then told her to squat down and piss into her boot, she protested, but i reminded her that she'd made enough fuss about needing to go, so it was either in her boot or get dressed and walk around the store as she was, allegedly needing a big piss. She ended up doing it in her boot and then was expecting to tip it outside the car, but there were people about, so i told her to get her jeans and boots back on, she'd have to go shopping with the piss in her boot, maybe that would teach her to go to the toilet in future.
after we'd been shopping she confessed that she'd found the whole experience a turn on and had wet her panties whilst walking around the store, only this time it was with cum. after that she kept asking for some leather jeans and when i got her a pair she went to the corner shop on her own and came back all excited, she'd wondered if she could get away with pissing herself in them and nobody knowing, so, after tucking them into her knee high boots she'd set off for the shop, whilst waiting to be served she'd noticed a man behind her ogling her leather covered ass, at this point she decided to go for it and started to piss herself, she said she could feel it running down her legs and into her boots but outwardly there was no sign.
she never pissed herself on horseback as it would have been far too obvious, she did however meet me at work one day wearing a black spandex outfit and her long black boots. Later she told me that she'd wet herself slowly whilst waiting, it hadnt shown, but she had filed her boots.
A few months later we moved house and the guy who owned the local shop was a bit of a perv, one of the lads i hung out with told me how his wife, a large breasted woman had gone into the shop in a tight top and he'd made it obvious he was staring at her tits, my mate was livid as the shop owner was so blatant. Anyway I decided to have some fun with him, so one evening after a few drinks i told Susan to put on her tight beige jodhpurs, a pair of bikini bottoms so she'd have a really obvious pantie line, her thigh boots and her black see thru chifon blouse, minus her bra!
We walke to the shop with her wearing a coat to stop everyone seeing her tits thru the top, on entering the shop i told her to remove her coat which she did, she'd really prominent nipples which poked thru the thin fabric he could hardly miss them. he took absolutely ages serving her, most of the time he kept chatting to her just to stare at her tits, if I'd wanted to I could have stolen anything from his shop that night and he wouldnt have noticed, lol
The funniest thing I ever did to her was to get her to go out wearing a very tight lycra catsuit and long boots with no underwear, to use the toilet she almost had to strip naked! After several drinks in this bar she said she needed the toilet, it was then that i decided to wind her up by telling her the landlord had hidden cameras in the toilets so he could spy on the women. She spent the next half hour leaking slowly into the suit, not helped my me rubbing her pussy, we left and got into the car and she asked me to find somewhere quiet to relieve herself, she had to take the suit off remember.
Anyway not too far from the pub was a car park, people often went there for sex at night, recently it had become a hang out for blokes hoping to see something. She got out of the car and hurried to the tree line at the edge of the car park, hurriedly removed her boots, then the suit and finally she put her boots back on as the ground was stony under foot. She souldnt squat as there were lots of nettles so was pissing standing up. Mid flow i turned on the headlights so anyone watching could have a good view of the woman in long slutty boots and nothing else pissing on the edge of the car park, she just had to finish, there was nothing else she could do. lol
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Hi Owlman, reading your exiciting story, makes me feel a bit sorry for Susan. I guesse she was much younger than you are? What made her act like this? was she being naive? or was she not that smart and a kind of simple? she must have liked the attention of men. Why would she think it was sexy to pee her jeans and boots? did she also pee in bed? I guesse she must have made you wet with pee while making love. didn't she?
The higher the shaft, the better
owlman

Post by owlman »

immarc_b wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:52 am Hi Owlman, reading your exiciting story, makes me feel a bit sorry for Susan. I guesse she was much younger than you are? What made her act like this? was she being naive? or was she not that smart and a kind of simple? she must have liked the attention of men. Why would she think it was sexy to pee her jeans and boots? did she also pee in bed? I guesse she must have made you wet with pee while making love. didn't she?
Susan was actually only about 4 years younger than me, and as we went on she just sort of developed a piss kink, she never wet the bed though it had to be something that wouldnt cause a problem. pissing in her pants for example meant she only had to throw them in the wash afterwards.
She'd always been put down by her mother and older sister and i think when she realised that she was attractive that she sort of went overboard and really played to an audience, Unfortunately there were times when she really had no idea of the possible consequences, I remember her flirting and flaunting her body at a couple of rather rough lads, they knew me and admitted that they knew who she was married to and therefore left her alone, had she not 'belonged' to me they'd have taken full advantage of her and used her in some very unpleasant ways.