licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nico0071998

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by nico0071998 »

plant wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:33 pm more licking...same boots
Mmmh so hot boots please cum on them
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Love this thread! I've been selling dirty shoes to guys for over a year and love having them licked clean. I step in and crush all kinds before sending them. If anyone is looking for dirty shoes to lick clean just send me a message x

Instagram - @katswornheels

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

rsz_20210219_110341.jpg
rsz_1rsz_tr1.png
rsz_lo1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

I'd love to help clean those!
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Lots of dirty pairs for sale x
Shoelicker27

Post by Shoelicker27 »

I love this thread!! Very excited for tonight im going to a friends house to lick all her shoes clean while she goes out with her friends for the night, ive known her for a long time, few years ago i came to her with the idea of letting me pay her to clean her shoes, every couple of weeks when she goes on a night out with friends she lets me stay at her place and lick all her shoes clean by the time she gets back. Wish me luck !!!
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

Shoelicker27 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:31 pm I love this thread!! Very excited for tonight im going to a friends house to lick all her shoes clean while she goes out with her friends for the night, ive known her for a long time, few years ago i came to her with the idea of letting me pay her to clean her shoes, every couple of weeks when she goes on a night out with friends she lets me stay at her place and lick all her shoes clean by the time she gets back. Wish me luck !!!
How did it go?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

moin777

Post by moin777 »

DrSchuh wrote: Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 am Hi,

it`s really difficult to put something under a friend`s shoe and see the sole back again :( But sometimes i`ve had the opportunity to lick another sole of another girl ,even from a stranger. That makes me so horny because then i really don't know where she stepped on. 8)
I've asked also a women of which I bought some shoes if she can put some chewing gum in and under the shoes. And really the did it :P I can't describe what an orgasm I've had. Her old chewed gum with spittle an mess for me to eat, how awsome...
When I realized how easy it was women to ask for such a thing I asked one girl to step in horseshit and sent me their uncleaned Sneakers she has worn in the stable. And she did it :lol:

@ joebgil
I have no favorite shoes but they have to be worn and no High Heels. The more profile the better :D My favorite on the sole is chewing gum and horseshit The gum picks up all the other mess and remains on the sole. :mrgreen: And the shit let's think me i'm worthless as shit. Because the girls not even let me lick their feet only the shoes :D
I even like crushed food under the sole like chocolate bars or hamburgers :D
I also love old dirty gum under a girls shoe sole - especially when she stept into it while partying, so its frome some total stranger
Shoelicker27

Post by Shoelicker27 »

edgeit wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:52 am
Shoelicker27 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:31 pm I love this thread!! Very excited for tonight im going to a friends house to lick all her shoes clean while she goes out with her friends for the night, ive known her for a long time, few years ago i came to her with the idea of letting me pay her to clean her shoes, every couple of weeks when she goes on a night out with friends she lets me stay at her place and lick all her shoes clean by the time she gets back. Wish me luck !!!
How did it go?

It was great, have done it another 3 times since i posted that, her shoes are always so dirty especially her flip flops and going out heels, it sure is a great time being able to clean shoe by shoe individually licking them all clean knowing that she wont really care or give me any praise for doing it, feels very submissive.

A few pairs i found i couldnt completely clean using my tongue or even teeth, not sure what it is that gets stuck so hard to the sole.