licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicon001

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by nicon001 »

:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tony_Gunk

Post by Tony_Gunk »

72A99028-7811-40EE-ABCC-9C84712E80A5.jpeg
Before and after, all that gunk was gum that she spat on the sandal and walked around for me
AEC641E0-8D19-4AE6-A24F-01FF961AFA91.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

That`s what I like. I really want to lick them clean;-)
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

joebgil wrote: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:01 pm Real dirty Hunter rubber boot licking who wants to help to lick clean?
Lovely hunter boots. What model are they? Do you have more pictures of the hunter boots?
yummyflipflops

Re: wife's black sandals

Post by yummyflipflops »

plant wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:29 am wife's black sandals lick
Its been a while since I got to indulge but those soles on her sandals remind me of what started it all when I was really young - the first pair I started licking was some strappy black sandals like those. It belonged to someone that used to rent a room in the house that I lived in growing up, the shoe was left on a shoe rack outside so I could get to it via a window when everyone had gone in for the night. She wore them practically daily for work and they always came back with fresh dirt - it was a really sad day when I found them resoled, the replacement soles were rubber and not smooth. None of her shoes that she had after that was as good too!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Although do not have to be unworn, I am not into dirty, heavily worn or scruffy shoes, my desires are for fairly pristine, in and out.
But during the early days of sexual discovery, in early teens or just before, I remember a sisters friend was around, wearing a short skirt and long, red, high-heeled boots.
That day, she put her head around my bedroom door, said hi, and came in to me.
After we talked for a few minutes, she left, and soon after the door was closed, I noticed a small patch of dried mud on the floor, which I knew immediately must have been on the sole of her boots but had became detached, and I could not help myself, the sexual connection I felt between that mud and her boots was so strong, that I laid down on the floor and frantically licked at it and the carpet where she had stepped, swallowing every last grain, as I fantasised about her and her boots.
plant

Post by plant »

my wife's ankle boots need a clean
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

plant wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:56 pm my wife's ankle boots need a clean
MMh nice boots pleas more
plant

Post by plant »

more licking...same boots