licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jak0b

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by jak0b »

It think that the risk of getting sick is what makes it hotter, because, otherwise, it wouldn't be so different than licking clean shoes.
One of the things connected with this fetish, that I like most, is when a guy lick them while the woman is wearing them, she knows how dirty they are, but she doesn't care at all.
I really get turn on with women being mean.
hotwildes

Post by hotwildes »

wonderful shares. how can I convince my girlfriend to accept my wishes. My job is really hard. :D
rochendol

Post by rochendol »

hotwildes wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm wonderful shares. how can I convince my girlfriend to accept my wishes. My job is really hard. :D
Just tell her. I did it like that and she's sending pics to me whenever she thinks they get dirty lol
Adam booth

Post by Adam booth »

This is great thank u
Adam booth

Post by Adam booth »

Hi I'm new to this group I love licking dirty shoes aswell. I'd gladly send pics of my wife's dirty shoes for you guys to see if I new how to send them on here lol?
boblifts

Post by boblifts »

Adam booth wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:57 am Hi I'm new to this group I love licking dirty shoes aswell. I'd gladly send pics of my wife's dirty shoes for you guys to see if I new how to send them on here lol?
Do it
Tony_Gunk

Post by Tony_Gunk »

Just bought these to lick clean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Hey Tony enjoy those delicious looking rubber soles and take a pic or two.
Stewy0310

Post by Stewy0310 »

I really LOVE to lick dirt from the bottoms of shoes/boots. I do it 11 years and have only once been sick because of licking boots. So just do it!!
Gman21

Post by Gman21 »

I'm just getting into this and really get off on it. Love feeling the dust and dirt on my tongue. Wish my wife had more dirty shoes.