Horse and Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Popfizz989

Re: Horse and Heels

Post by Popfizz989 »

I know of one. It’s an Indian show called Meet, and it’s the episode dated 09 December 2021. The episode is called What is the cause of Isha’s problems? I could only access through an app called ZEE5 which has a subscription fee of I think $6.99. Other than that I’ll have to check, but I think most of them are closed toed.
Twinters

Post by Twinters »

I appreciate it if you need help finding anything let me know
Popfizz989

Post by Popfizz989 »

Thanks! I’m big into movies and shows where women step in poop. Especially with boots, so if you know of any I’d love to trade. I’ve got a ton of other clips and episodes and stuff with different shoes, including open toed heels if your interested.
Twinters

Post by Twinters »

Hell yes I’m interested! So there is a movie on YouTube called rusty a dogs tale and around the 17 min point the villainess steps in either a pile of cow poop or horse poop in boots. She does this again at the 40 min mark except that time she doesn’t notice.
Popfizz989

Post by Popfizz989 »

That’s awesome! And thanks! Do you have an email I could contact you with so we can start trading? Or would you rather just do it through this?
Twinters

Post by Twinters »

Yes I have an email but I’d rather do it through this
Popfizz989

Post by Popfizz989 »

Okay, that’s perfectly fine. I’ll send a few I think you might like.
Twinters

Post by Twinters »

Much appreciated
Twinters

Post by Twinters »

I’ll send over some to