Horse and Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Re: Horse and Heels

Post by owlman »

thecoldplace wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:10 pm
owlman wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:19 am
thecoldplace wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:44 am Great story Owlman, loved the cum soaked socks!!!! Exceptional writing, thank you!
Anytime, I used to do a lot of writing, then one day I just gave it up, but there's not much to do at the moment so I'm writing again. It's keeping me sane, just about, and hopefully giving other people a bit of fun. :D
You clearly have a great talent for it! Do you ever write stories where the girl(s) are less reluctant/offended by horse piss and cum but clearly seeking it out and enjoying it? Would love something like that, with a major on filled shoes/boots and long thick horse riding type socks or fuzzy socks?
consider it done. :D
owlman

Post by owlman »

A messy day at the stables
Alice and Angela had known each other for many years, ever since they started school together, they'd gone right through school in the same classes, infants, then juniors, and finally high school, they'd studdied the same subjects and although they were really good friends, they were also very competitive. If one did better at a subject than the other then the other would do her best to outdo her in another subject, it had been the same when they finally left school, Alice was going to go to college but Angela had got a job in a local factory and was earning about £250 a week, so not to be outdone, Alice had scrapped the college idea and got herself a job in a local office, earning around the same amount, she always made a point of letting her friend know when she'd done overtime as she then earned more money than Angela.
All this competitiveness did make for some interesting happenings, once when Angela was dating a lad from work, she allowed him to feel her tits in the back of the cinema, word of this naturally got back to Alice, so when she found herself on the back row, it was only natural that she had to go one better, to his delight her date found not only no resistance, but actually encouragement when he tried to put his hand down her jeans!
Alice one day ended up trying horse riding and liked it, so she became a regular at one of the local stables, the fact she hadn't got a horse wasn't a problem, she merely dumped her boyfriend in favour of another young man, he may not have been as good looking, or had as much money as her ex-boyfriend, what he did have however was a horse, and that was good enough for Alice!
Angela followed suit and not long after she too was spending more and more time at the same stables, and still the competitive streak continued. One day Angela was down at the stables and ended up slipping into a small trench that was full of soft horse manure, it came almost over the tops of her long rubber boots, everyone thought it was funny and it was the talk of the stables, shortly afterwards it was forgotten when Alice slipped into the slurry pit, she found herself up to her mid-thighs in the thick slimy slurry, and although it almost ruined her long rubber boots and tight black jodhpurs she considered it worth it, people were now talking about her and not Angela.
They soon were as competitive as they were back in their schooldays, and in some respects as childish. One evening most of the people at the stables had gone home leaving only Angela, Alice, their two boyfriends, and two of their male friends, they were all sitting in the field at the back of the yard and having a few drinks, the people who owned the stables were away on holiday so providing no damage was done people were allowed to do pretty much what they wanted. The boyfriends had organised the drinks party and the fact that their two male friends were also there could only add to the potential for a bit of fun.
The lads, unknown to the two girls had plotted to take full advantage of their competitive spirit, for their own amusement, so it wasn't long before both girls were rather drunk, then they began to do silly things, encouraged with no little enthusiasm by the lads.
Angela's boyfriend was kissing her and began to feel her tits through her top, Alice then decided when her boyfriend began to feel her tits, to take her top off! Angela then took off not only her top, but also her bra, Alice had to go one further and to her boyfriends delight, and that of the other lads shoved her hand down his pants and began to play with his cock, Angela then told her boyfriend to get his cock out, and wanked him in front of everybody.Alice then gave her fella a blowjob, but as he was about to cum she sprayed his load all over her tits, Angela did likewise, but told her fella to fire his load onto her pert rear and to his suprise she pulled down her tight black jodhpurs allowing him to spatter all over her little black panties. More drink was imbibed and the behaviour of the girls got even more outlandish, Alice pulled off her long rubber boots, then off came her jodhpurs, leaving her wearing only a pair of small red panties and some long tartan socks, she thought for a moment and decided to slip her boots back on. Seeing this Angela, not wanting to be outdone did likewise, stripping to her identical black rubber boots, and matching socks, the only difference was she was wearing black panties, and they were covered in her boyfriends cum.
Alice laid back on the grass, a very naughty thought came into her head, she had come up with an idea, one that surely Angela couldn't beat. “she asked her boyfriend to stand over her and wank himself off, he was then to shoot his load all over her almost naked body, when he'd done she asked one of the other lads to do likewise, followed by the next, finally, much to Angela's chagrin, she asked her boyfriend to do the same, she lay on the grass covered in cum, it was over her tits, her belly and the front of her tiny red panties, the lads were loving it, it didn't matter who was going out with who, or for that matter who wasn't, it was all good fun as far as the four males were concerned, they'd worked out what was happening and waited eagerly to see what Angela's move would be.
Angela rose to her feet, “right, watch this, but first I need a piss” to everyones amazement she just pissed where she stood, and without removing her panties, finally she laid back on the grass and drank another beer allowing the healthy young blokes time to recover, finally she was ready, “right lads, gather round, I want you all to wank over me together, and soak me in your spunk.”. The lads could hardly believe their ears and began to wank furiously, a few minutes later and Angela's body was dripping with sticky white cum, she smiled and looked over at Alice who simply glared at her, then she had an idea, she was just about to suggest something that would really get to Angela, when her boyfriend came over, pulled off one of her long rubber boots and pissed into it, when he'd finished he handed it to his mate, he did likewise, as did the next, and the next, finally the boot was handed back to him and without saying a word he pushed the piss filled boot back onto her foot, soaking her long tartan sock, they laughed as the piss spilled out of the top of the boot and ran down the outside. Alice then stood up and pulled the front of her tight red panties outward revealing her shaven pussy, “anyone want to fill these up?” she asked, the lads almost fell over themseleves in the rush to be first, she told them to stand in a semi-circle, that way they could all do it at once, which of course they did. When they'd done she let go of the waistband, the cum filled panties snapped back into place with a loud splat as the warm sticky cum squashed against her shaven pussy.
Angela was secretly fuming by this, there seemed very little she could do to beat that one, well there was one thing, she glanced into the next field, a stallion stood lazily munching the grass. “hey watch this” she said, as she began walking towards the field, the others got up and began to follow her, she crossed into the field and when she reached the horse began to pat it.
She climbed beneath the horse and slipped off one of her long rubber boots, she slipped it over the horses massive cock and squeezed it around it, she then began to slowly move it up and down.
The others watched in disbelief, Angela was actually wanking off the horse! Eventually the horse shuffled slightly before it began to fire it's load into the boot, it was massive and began to spill out of the boot and drip down the outside of the black rubber, Alice, not to be outdone, climbed beneath the horse and tore off one of her boots, as Angela removed the cum filled boot from the horses cock she slipped hers back onto it, the horse had almost spent its load, almost, but not quite,Alice just managed to catch the last of it, along with a boot full of steaming hot piss, she smiled and slid out from beneath the horse.
Angela was stood in front of the group of males holding the boot full of warm horse cum, like it was some kind of trophy, she was just about to do what she'd planned when she had an idea, she motioned to Alice who came and stood beside her, she placed her boot on the ground and reached out and pulled the front of Alice's panties open, “here, have some of this” she giggled,she picked up her boot and poured about a pint of cum into her tight red panties. Alice took the boot from Angela and pulled her panties open, and poured some into the front of them, she then placed the boot on the floor and picked up her own boot, the one full of warm piss, “turn around, I've an idea” she said, Angela turned her back toward Alice, who then pulled open the back of her panties and sloshed some of the piss into her panties, it poured through the thin material and trickled down her legs. “now, your turn to do me” Alice said, handing the boot to Angela, she did likewise and the two girls stood there with piss and cum dripping from their tight messy underwear.
The girls looked down at their boots, one still half full of horse cum, the other half full of horse piss, “shame to waste it” giggled Alice, picking up the boot of piss she poured it into the boot containing the cum, producing a sticky warm smelly mixture, she then poured it equally between all four boots, filling them to just above the ankle.
Angela slammed her left foot back into her boot causing the mixture to shoot upward, soaking her leg, she did the same with the right one, “ooh, it feels rather nice” she exclaimed, Alice quickly did the same, “ooh it does doesn't it, my socks feel all slippery inside my boots” she exclaimed. She slipped one of her feet partway out of her boot, the tartan wool glistened in the sunlight and she slipped it slowly back in.
She rubbed her hand slowly across the crotch of her tight red panties, the cum oozed through the material and onto her fingers, she reached down and rubbed it off onto her long black rubber boot.
The lads had stood watching this in suprise, the sight of the two attractive young women behaving like cumsluts had naturally made them very aroused, Alice's boyfriend turned to her, “want some more cum in those pants?” he asked, she nodded, “why not, are you going to provide it?” she giggled. He led her over to the fence, followed by the rest of the group, “hold the railing” he told her, she placed both hands on the fence and he came up behind her, pulled her panties to one side and slipped his cock deep into her arsehole, she gasped as it went in, clearly not expecting it, he pumped away for several minutes, then shot his load deep inside her bowels, he pulled out and wiped his cock on her panties, “ fancy a go?” he asked Angela's fella, “yeah why not, d'you wanna try mine?” he nodded, “yeah why not”, Angela's bloke then took his place behind Alice, “up her shitter ok?” he asked, her boyfriend nodded, “fine by me” he replied, he slipped his cock into Alice's arsehole, it was slightly longer than her boyfriends, but not as thick, he slid slowly in and out for several minutes, he could feel the tip off his cock poking the contents of her bowels and soon shot his load, meanwhile his friend was busy doing the same to Angela, meanwhile the two other lads stood watching and slowly stroking their cocks!
After shooting his load into Alice's tight arse he slid out and pissed all over the back of her sodden panties, seeing this his friend quickly shot his load into Angela, and pulling out did likewise, the mixture of piss and cum glinted on the sodded material.
Angela's boyfriend wasted no time in getting stuck up her arse and hammered away for several minutes, satisfied he pulled out and turning to the his friend he said, “well, what about these two, are they having a go too?” he nodded, “yeah, if they want, might as well let them”
The lads stopped stroking their cocks and one got behind Alice, the other behind Angela, “same hole?” sniggered the lad standing behind Alice, her fella nodded, “same hole”, he pulled her sopping panties aside and slid into her arsehole, Alice gasped, he was not only thicker, but slightly longer, she could feel it burrowing deeper into her shit filled bowel as he thrusted in and out, he seemed to go on for ever and Alice began to feel a little concerned as she felt the shit moving inside her, it wanted out!
Angela's arse too was taking a good pounding, she however was faring a little better, she didn't have the urge to relieve her bowels, well not yet anyway. The lad who was fucking Alice's arse began to pull out, he could feel something pushing at the tip of his cock, he turned to glance at his mate, he'd just pulled out of Angela and was pissing on her panties, “here get in here quick” he told him, he quickly pulled out of Alice's arse and before anything could happen his mate had his cock rammed firmly up her shitter, “can you feel it?” asked his mate, burying his cock into Angela's firm rear. “yeah, I reckong she's going to have an accident any minute” he giggled, “imagine it, having a load in her pants on top of all the other stuff” he added, he began to pull his cock slowly out of her arse and could feel something warm and soft pushing on his cock, he smiled to himself, ' as soon as I pull out she's going to shit her pants' he thought to himself, he was almost out and then stopped, only the last inch of his cock remained inside her, Alice moaned, she wanted to relieve herself and she wanted to do it now!
He leaned forward and whispered into Alice's ear, “you want to shit don't you?” he asked, “ooh yes, I do” she purred, “well go on then, shit those filthy panties” he replied, pulling his cock out of her arse, her panties had barely had time to snap back across her arse when they began to bulge outward, she let out a grunt as she gave a little push, the encouragement wasn't needed though and she soon had a large warm bulge in the rear of her red panties.
His mate glanced across, “she dropped her arse then? “ he asked, “yeah, proper loaded her pants” his mate replied, he then turned his attention to Angela, “what about you, are you gonna shit too?” he asked, pulling his cock out of her arse, as if to answer, a large firm turd exploded into the back of her tight black panties, causing them to tent out massively.
As the girls held onto the fence getting their breath back, their boyfriends pulled off their boots and pulled on their jodhpurs, they slipped their messy boots back on before pulling their jodhpurs up over their heavily soiled panties, the girls both straightened up from the fence and pulled up their jodhpurs, they giggled and squirmed slightly as they fastened them, causing their contents to squash into their panties.
The group stood there for several minutes and packed up the remains of their little party, finally they made their way back across the field, the lads giggled to themseleves as with every step the mess from inside the girls boots began to work it's way up the legs of their jodhpurs, and the bulges in the rear of them squashed itself against their shapely arses.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Tumor wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:59 am Love your work, Owlman. Like I said I will make some renders of the stories, but maybe I can integrate them with the one I have going on here: www.shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 5#p1036115
What do you think?
well why not, I don't see a problem, so long as people enjoy them feel free, incidentally I've just wrote another one. :D
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

Wow, what an amazing story Owlman, thank you so much, just brilliant!
owlman

Post by owlman »

thecoldplace wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:32 am Wow, what an amazing story Owlman, thank you so much, just brilliant!
I wrote you another, but it's in this forum but under horserider stories, only put it up today
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

owlman wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:45 am
thecoldplace wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:32 am Wow, what an amazing story Owlman, thank you so much, just brilliant!
I wrote you another, but it's in this forum but under horserider stories, only put it up today
Found it, your work just gets better and better!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Here are some screenshots of a nice video of "Ther German Fetish Store".
She goes to the horse stable in her black patent heels and let her horse shit into both of them. Then she tries them on and decide to clean them with horse piss. So she holds one heel up and let the horse piss into it. The other heel she puts on the ground and let the horse fill it up. Then she slips them on and walks home.

She did a couple of these kind of videos. I still love them, also the quality was not too great at that time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maximmm

Post by Maximmm »

Amazing ! Wish i could see the full video.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

It was the best store for buying videos.
He liked the red and brown shoes she wore very much. She also had videos where a supposed stranger cum in her shoes.

Thanks to share
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Rat chew and shit por shoe. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.