HI SIS LOOK WHAT I DONE TO YOUR BOOTS YOU LOVE SO MUCH!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

daughtersfeet

HI SIS LOOK WHAT I DONE TO YOUR BOOTS YOU LOVE SO MUCH!

Post by daughtersfeet »

Hi slutty sis, just wanted to show you what i done with those hot little boots you were modeling for me last night. Thanks for that by the way it motivated me in to doing this. I rubbed my pre-cummed cock all over the inside and outside of your boots thinking about your perfect slutty feet rapped around my hard cock rubbing me in to exilaration. I cummed all over the inside and outside of them rubbing the cum deep in to the soft fabric of the insole mmmm!THAT FELT FUCKING GOOD! I thought i would show you how much i respect you sis, by filling your boots with my warm dark stinky urine before flushing them clean in the toilet. Well i doubt i got them that clean though knowing all the dirty things you've done wearing them.
Thanks sis LOL!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by daughtersfeet on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
daughtersfeet

Re: HI SIS LOOK WHAT I DONE TO YOUR BOOTS YOU LOVE SO MUCH!

Post by daughtersfeet »

Well kind of, i caught her smelling them the other day but she put them on anyway and there is cum stains all over her shoes, she doesn't seem to care or know. Stupid slut! Keep up the comments and i'll keep up the posts.
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Who cares, as long as she puts her sexy feet in them!
deliriousbiznasty

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

I love those boots... they are so cool. Would love to see more of them in the future. :D
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Ok no problem, anything in particular you would want done with them??
deliriousbiznasty

As much as you can get away with! :D :D

EDIT: On a more serious note, I suppose I'd like to hear more about how much she loves these boots and is "proud of them" (as you mentioned in an older thread.) I have always been very aroused by the brief discharge of emotion that occurs when a deeply beloved pair of shoes is ruined... I find it very stirring. So, I enjoy hearing about how much she loves her boots.

Also, I like the "slutty feet" metaphor you used in a few other threads... the idea that her feet soaking up these bodily fluids makes them slutty. :)
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Well she dragged me through to her room to show me the boots, lifting them out of there box and she kept telling me how pretty they are and asking "Dont you think they are so pretty". She was smiling like a horny slut finding out her date has a huge penis. She kept touching them and looking at them all wide eyed. She tolled me they cost i think it was £170, she said she never spent that much money on a pair of shoes before, though i think she has since(You should see her new shoes Mmmmm!!). I think she has a fetish for pretty shoes, she has so many of them and clearly loves them. It makes abusing them so much more fun.
deliriousbiznasty

daughtersfeet wrote:(You should see her new shoes Mmmmm!!)
Yeah, take pics of her new shoes! I wanna see. :)
daughtersfeet wrote:I think she has a fetish for pretty shoes, she has so many of them and clearly loves them. It makes abusing them so much more fun.
That's exactly what makes it so fun! :D
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Wow, hot pics! I love how you treat her boots. I'd really love to see you do this to her DC's :D
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Nice work