cum in boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

cum in boots

Post by immarc_b »

the day before Yesterday I made a request by a clip-maker to make a clip in which her parter cumms into her boots instead of onto her boots. Yesterday she messaged me she is willing to make such clip and will make it available (not for free) very soon. I keep you posted. :D
The higher the shaft, the better
leatherbootfucker

Re: cum in boots

Post by leatherbootfucker »

very good news!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I think cum is always better inside a girls boots! :)…and I like it when it’s completely unloaded into her arch or where the balls of her feet will be feeling it all!
Let’s hope they are hot ankle boots or nice knee high heels boots she be strutting around in :)
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Atlas wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:42 am I think cum is always better inside a girls boots! :)…and I like it when it’s completely unloaded into her arch or where the balls of her feet will be feeling it all!
Let’s hope they are hot ankle boots or nice knee high heels boots she be strutting around in :)
Mine wife have maybe 10 pair of boots she wear often.
And all this boots have been cummed on the outside, but the most also on the inside.

The hottest is when I give them a load, deep inside the boot, deep in the toe area.
Like this pair,

pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Those boots are beautiful, must feel so nice on your cock. Love fucking boots the way you do, grinding my cock deep inside the boot shafts. I get so frustrated when I see guys just jerking off onto boots. They are missing out! I also love to piss inside the boots, this loosens up old cum stains and makes for a silky smooth boot sex session..
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

pebblesf wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:13 pm Those boots are beautiful, must feel so nice on your cock. Love fucking boots the way you do, grinding my cock deep inside the boot shafts. I get so frustrated when I see guys just jerking off onto boots. They are missing out! I also love to piss inside the boots, this loosens up old cum stains and makes for a silky smooth boot sex session..
I still remember my sister's red go go boots when I was just a little kid. The first time I ejaculated was deep inside those boots, boots are the best sexy partners for sure
owlman

Post by owlman »

I think I told you all a while ago the story of my ex wifewho went to work in her thigh boots and left them in her locker as she had to wear wellingtons at work. she went to change and they were missing, she eventually found them stood up in a toilet bowl in the water, when she put them one they had loads of cum in them
she had to wear them to come home in
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

owlman wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:16 am I think I told you all a while ago the story of my ex wifewho went to work in her thigh boots and left them in her locker as she had to wear wellingtons at work. she went to change and they were missing, she eventually found them stood up in a toilet bowl in the water, when she put them one they had loads of cum in them
she had to wear them to come home in
Wow so hot
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Very sweet boots! ...
And her sexy nyloned legs inside! ...
Nyloned legs are the sexiest way to wear boots! ...
Okay, bare-feet are very sexy too! ...
I love girls in nylons and boots, especially when her boots are filled! ...
Love it! ...
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Is there any cum inside these sweet boots on the pic? ....
Did she step into your fresh warm cum with her nyloned feet? ...
This pic is so wonderful! ...
The boots, the legs and the leafs around her feet! ...
I would try to drop some leafs into the boot-shafts! ...
You could decorate her boot-tops with some leafs too! ...
This could be romantic, funny and sexy! ...
Have you ever tried this? ... Ever thought about it? ...