I'm Back (if you want me)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

I'm Back (if you want me)

Post by owlman »

Well guys I'm back again, I disappeared for a while due to a period of illness, that made it impossible for me to concentrate on much else. Anyway the results are in, and due to several issues i'm never going to get better, in fact one consultant told me that in about three years i'm likely to end up in a wheelchair if things progress as they are doing, its all to do with an old injury and some twists in one of my legs, apparently one leg is an inch and a half shorter than the other ( i never knew) and this has gone a long way to destroying both knees and will shortly tear out one of my hip joints. I dont sleep well with the pain and am on morphine patches, i've also had to give up not only work, but also my very active sex life its more or less impossible to do the stuff i used to, anyway on a plus point it gives me more time to start writing again which i know some of you used to enjoy, I've written a new story based once again around a riding stables and will be happy to write more if theres a demand for it, just comment with your suggestions for a scenario
Chad96

Re: I'm Back (if you want me)

Post by Chad96 »

Sorry to hear that buddy. I have a suggestion on a story. How about a young petite girl named Leanna who is new to stables. She cones in on her 1st day in some all white nike 270s. And the fun begins when she is confronted by a mean experienced stable rider and Leanna gets her shoes trashed by having to clean the stables.
lucasw_2459

Re: I'm Back (if you want me)

Post by lucasw_2459 »

Sorry to hear about that. I understand. I broke my neck a few years back and haven’t been the same since. Had to change my life a lot to deal with it. Keep up the good fight. Your a good writer. Anything with Louboutins getting trashed and abused at the stables. Loved the one you wrote with the Louboutin boots.
Last edited by lucasw_2459 on Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.