Dirty shoe licking experiences

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jak0b

Dirty shoe licking experiences

Post by jak0b »

Feel free to share your experiences regarding licking dirt from the bottom of shoes and boots. Specially if done when a lady was wearing them.
voslav

Re: Dirty shoe licking experiences

Post by voslav »

I licked many shoe soles. My wife's, and my two sister's in law and mother's in law. But never any of them was wearing it. They don't know about it. It's always really rousing, knowing that she will wear it cleaner than it was before, but not knowing about it. Also the fact that it is pointless it's exciting. Because the moment she will walk outside, the sole become dirty again.
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

I do this regularly, but had once a throat infection from that. I can get the hardest orgasms, when I lick her shoe soles while she jerks me off at the same time.
comedordechule

Post by comedordechule »

I've already licked several, including the soles...
I make my girlfriend lick it, she has already licked it from my sister-in-law and a hot neighbor, She doesn't like it, but she does it to please me. She doesn't like smelling other women's foot odor, but I love it!
This is my favs dirty shoes: