jeans and boots wetting

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: jeans and boots wetting

Post by immarc_b »

Thanks for your reply Owlman.What you tell makes things more clear. Nevertheless, I hope Susan is doing well and has another guy who takes care of her. I also think you are lucky man to experience all those sexy things you tell about at this forum. Thanks for sharing!
The higher the shaft, the better
owlman

Post by owlman »

immarc_b wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:10 pm Thanks for your reply Owlman.What you tell makes things more clear. Nevertheless, I hope Susan is doing well and has another guy who takes care of her. I also think you are lucky man to experience all those sexy things you tell about at this forum. Thanks for sharing!
I think I had the fun years with Susan, after we split up she later met and married a guy from the local area, she settled down and ended up having about 7 kids with him and just became a normal housewife.
I think she's happy,I certainly hope so, i often wonder if women go through a phase of doing strange things then afterwards decide to settle down.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Then Owlman, you were both lucky you where together.and we are too,being told your adventures with Susan.
The higher the shaft, the better