ATTENTION MODERATORS!

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

woody

ATTENTION MODERATORS!

Post by woody »

Umm, we need a disposition on this thread!!!

http://www.wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8806

She Is not showing anything that I see to be out of the normal. I did erase her personal information as I do not want her to share that here. I realy dont want anyone here to share their personal information on this board.
Tracyie dear you are walking a fine line here and even though I beleive that you are pretty enough..... this board is really designed for adults. sorry Hun but I'm going to have to pull your thread. My appoligies again but maybe you can post again when you are 18 :)
Cammile
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

1 word....why?

she says shes into boot?.... shes one of only what 4 female members and your planning on trying to get rid of her....???
woody

Post by woody »

I didn't say we should get rid of her. I only asked the moderators for a disposition on this.

Did you read that she's 17?

That makes her a MINOR. Ummm USC 2257? Don't you think this is a risk?
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

1 word...nope

im 19 and im going out with a 17 year old...
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

woody wrote:I didn't say we should get rid of her. I only asked the moderators for a disposition on this.

Did you read that she's 17?

That makes her a MINOR. Ummm USC 2257? Don't you think this is a risk?

Two things - first off, she says she's 17. Have you met her? I could say I'm 15 but that won't make it so. It's hard enough to tell face-to-face how old someone really is - photographs can be misleading. :?

Secondly, not all nations have the same laws as America, and not all countries need to obey American laws. :evil: Here in the UK, she is deemed to be able to think for herself when she reaches the age of 16, although some things are still illegal until she is 18, and other things still illegal regardless of age. If she wants to pose wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a smile, I think you will find it is legally allowed in many (civilsed, non-American) countries when she is 16 or older...
But I just tried to view the thread you are concerned about and it has gone, so we are no longer at risk - this time.

I have known people well over 18 I would rather didn't use a hot kettle or a set of car keys, and people under 15 who know more about the harsh realities of life than many people several times their age. Age should be a guide but not all 15 yr-olds need protecting from society - sometimes society needs protecting from them!

Ask a hundred people, you'll get a hundred different reasons for blocking or allowing a 17-yr-old to post (or not, as the case may be)...
Maybe some of us are old enough - and wise enough - to decide for ourselves? :shock:

{please note; this is not an attempt to undermine the Moderators or suggest we do anything illegal, it is just to point out that sometimes you have to THINK for yourself rather than rely on someone else all the time!}
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

bigj3650 wrote:1 word...nope

im 19 and im going out with a 17 year old...

So what? Theres nothing wrong with that.

You aren't posting pictures of her on a public forum where the age limit is 18.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

this server is in the united states so we have to obey u.s. laws no matter how young bigj's girlfriend is :D
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

... :roll:

trust him to come out with that...
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

heh bigJ having a thing for american girls, must be the irish in him lol
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

*grabs his butchery knife*

dont make me turn you into HE chops or HE sirloin or worst end of HE...