How large is your (private) shoe-collection?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sucker4heels

How large is your (private) shoe-collection?

Post by sucker4heels »

I've been buying shoes and boots for over quite some years now.
Mostly ones I like very much, but also occassionaly shoe-lots where the price is more interesting if you buy in bulk.
In the very beginning I used to buy new shoes sometimes, but over time I started to only buying used shoes. Mostly all heels, mules, wedge mules, heeled sandals, high and low heeled boots.
I've lost count as for the amount of shoes I have bought over the years, but I'm well over a 1000 pairs I'm sure.

How about you?

(Mods, please move the topic into the right subforum if needed)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
nonsololadyl

Re: How large is your (private) shoe-collection?

Post by nonsololadyl »

I've starter 15 years ago to buy only used well worn shoes....i buy 30/40 shoes at year so in total i have more of 400 pairs of well worn shoes..... I buy only sandals and pumps with High Hells ..... :D
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

My wife and I live in separate cities for our jobs, but she has four pairs of heels (and about 20 pairs of panties) at my place. She knows I like them, but she has no idea I have shared them with other guys. I like to watch men jerk off and cum in her heels: a pair of black patent leather heels, a pair of red suede pumps (party heels), a pair of brown slides, a pair of pink slides that have been worn frequently and have lovely toe prints in them. All of them have at least 3.5-inch heels.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I collect, and have for 20 years

About 1000 in Total all 4 inches and Higher, in various sizes from 4us all the way to 12us.

Of those 1000, I have about 170 pairs of designer heels, Louboutin, Gucci, Casadei and so on, in various sizes.

I do not wear, just ass fuck them

If anyone wants to see pictures or Videos of how these Hot Designer heels are getting fucked, please advise
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glorenzi19

Post by Glorenzi19 »

love your collection.
congrats
have more pictures?
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Very nice (part) of your collection sexishoe2000 !
More pics of just the shoes are more than welcome.

My collection consists of just about everything with heels.
The more recent years I tend to buy more exclusive and special, and so often seen heels or boots.
But I also look at a shoe's "Tramplebility" and in what/how many ways I could come in/under them if a woman would wear them.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
jhon

Post by jhon »

IMG-20190905-WA0076.jpg
Part of my collection :oops: :oops: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Hi all,

not sure but i have at least 50+ shoes and boots... I have some pics of the last overview somewhere.
May post them some time.

If anybody would count them for me...

X

Deisy
jhon

Post by jhon »

I want to see those hot shoes
gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 »

20 odd.

Been married 20 plus years but still in touch with my ex whod be up for shoejob and trample fun. Brought them off ebay for her size 5 uk, poss slotting into a 4 ( her words) but it hasnt come to anything.
Proper annoying.