Winter - black boots of my private teacher

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

seti3031

Winter - black boots of my private teacher

Post by seti3031 »

I decided to share my pictures to you all - until now I was using them for myslef :)
The story is that last autumn I started private math lessons with new teacher - young pretty student. She has visited me in my house and during lesson in my room on the second floor I was able to go downstairs and use their shoes... During autumn and winter I was entertaing with three pairs, here are pics of black boots... It's for a start
Last edited by seti3031 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Re: Winter - black boots of my private teacher

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice pics! Those are definitely doable. Has she worn any other types of shoes or boots? I would make it a rule that she has to leave her shoes at the front door (down stairs). Make sure to get pics if you get any action. Also if you can get any candid pics of her feet that would be great too.
seti3031

Post by seti3031 »

I'll post my "action" pics, I have it for every pair she was wearing. I have lessons once a week and through last 4 months I've had about 5 actions - it's not easy because I/m not living alone… I haven't pics of her feet, she always has a pair of ballerinas which she wears after putting off her shoes.
owlman

Post by owlman »

There is a way to get your hands on those boots, and for a few days, wait inside the front door with a bucket of water, as you see her approach it, open the door and throw the water outside, as though you're cleaning the path, soaking her boots in the process. Then appologize profusely and tell her to leave the boots with you until next week, during which time you'll have them dried out, cleaned and polished.
They'll dry out overnight and that still gives you several days to have fun with them, before handing them back.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would love to see a pic of the ballerinas she wears if you are able to sneak a candid pic. Can't wait for the next update.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

That'd be awesome if you could get pics of her ballerinas. Try to get some of her feet too!
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very nice boots, would love too see more of her hot shoes
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Thanks for sharing, I'd love to see more
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Nice
seti3031

Post by seti3031 »

Sorry for delay but had technical problems. Here are pics from last year - I was so horny that after few seconds huge amount of cum droped on Karen's shoes. I cleaned them but not from inside - there was a little cum, she didn't feel it while putting her feet into the shoe.
Last edited by seti3031 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.