Ba cabin crew shoes taster

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sparky78

Ba cabin crew shoes taster

Post by sparky78 »

OK guys check these bad boys out, wife is cabin crew for ba, these are a new pair she got last week, only done 1 flight with them so far but got next flight in couple of days, I'm gonna get my end away with them before she goes, will post when complete. She has ordered ones with larger heel this time which look hot as hell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loboutin12

Re: Ba cabin crew shoes taster

Post by loboutin12 »

cant wait to see them after you work on them send the pics
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I love these heels! Can't wait to see more!
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

hott! looking forward!
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Usually the cabin crew change their high heels into flats during the flight, and the heels will be put somewhere behind the last row.

I don't know if your wife would have heard some stories where the shoes have been stolen inflight for a lavatory use. That would make one of the most exciting shoes fetish experinces I guess.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice, thank you for sharing, ....
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

xmlfash wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 pm Usually the cabin crew change their high heels into flats during the flight, and the heels will be put somewhere behind the last row.

I don't know if your wife would have heard some stories where the shoes have been stolen inflight for a lavatory use. That would make one of the most exciting shoes fetish experinces I guess.
wow that is make me so hard, do you have such a experience ?
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Many years ago, I was travelling on a long haul KLM flight and was sitting on the second row in the economy cabin. Serving the business class was a blonde Dutch flight attendant in her 30s. She was wearing navy blue high heels when greeting passengers boarding.

As I had already known by that time that cabin crew would change shoes inflight, I was paying attention to every movement of the crew once boarding had completed. I now think the blonde Dutch FA must have noticed me. But there was no action. The flight took off as she was wearing her high heels.

15 minutes after departure, the plane levelled off and the seat belt sign was turned off. The blonde attendant stood up from the jumpseat and walked to the storage compartment near the exit. There she took out a blue crew bag and placed it in the galley directly in front of me. In a second, she was going to take out from the crew bag a pair of blue flats. There was no plastic or clothe bag that contained the shoes. I was simply staring at her.

The next moment, she put a white but dirty insole into each of the flats and the threw them onto the floor one by one. She lifted her legs and removed her high heels respectively. Before putting the high heels to the crew bag, she took away the insoles inside them.
I wasn't aware at that time, but it must seem that she noticed my attention.

I continued to look at her wearing the flat shoes. The highlight came when it was my turn for meal service. She approached my row, asking what we would like to have. At this time, I noticed that she was pulling her left feet out of her flats, placed it on the floor and rubbed for a whole minute. She was smiling when I looked at her face.

The plane was descending. The blonde FA went to the compartment and took her crew bag. She looked at me with a smile, and closed the curtin in front of the exit. I could next hear two lound sounds from objects dropping on the ground. She came out in high heels again.