Stinkiest flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mr.m6

Stinkiest flats

Post by Mr.m6 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:10 pm

I’m looking to buy my wife a new pair of flats to wear out snd want to find out which brand get the most stinky. Please comment pictures appriciated.

Slippercum80

Re: Stinkiest flats

Post by Slippercum80 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Any suede pair . I wear sam and libbys

sandalfan1

Re: Stinkiest flats

Post by sandalfan1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:27 am

If you are in the states there is a brand called Predictions sold through Payless Shoes. The model is called comfort plus. They are just a basic black flat with a memory foam insole. That is the key. The memory foam sole gets stink super fast and that was one of the complaints from some of the women that reviewed them. I bought my wife a pair and they started to smell by the second time she wore them. They also show dirt really quickly because of the light colored insole. That was another bonus for me. They aren't available on the Payless webiste anymore but you can find them on ebay. Here is one picture I pulled from there.
s-l1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.