Slippers

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dearfoams

Slippers

Post by dearfoams »

It is slipper wearing weather now so c'mon and post your stories!!!

Read this slipper story I wrote years ago!

http://www.footster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1149
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dearfoams

Re: Slippers

Post by dearfoams »

It is slipper wearing weather again.

Read this story I wrote many years ago dealing with my fetish in my early teens with my friends mother's slippers. This is a pair of another pair of slippers I got to fuck the other day.

http://www.footster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1149
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Deleted
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Anyone here have kik and want to talk and share photos and videos of slippers?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I love doing my wifes well worn, shiney black, Isotoner ballarina slippers. My cock just glides inside of them.....!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I love slippers but my wife just doesn't wear them so I have limited access or almost never. My favorite kind of slippers are like these:
slippers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperedBum

Post by slipperedBum »

I have several pair just like that....blue, black and white....
lijones

Post by lijones »

I have tons of open toe slippers. Going shopping tonight with mom in law for new ones
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

I have such a slipper fetish especially seeing nylon feet in them gets me so hard and I love to fuck them ,so horny having your cock in them and then Cumming in them
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I agree that nylons and slippers belong together. It only enhances the smell. My grandmother used to wear nylons all day long. When she got home she would take her heels off and put her slippers on. She had incredible smelling feet so it just transferred from the nylons to the slippers. I think that is where my interest in slippers came from.