Asian young girl and her shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bcnfootlover3

Asian young girl and her shoes!

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

I was spending a week in a hostel and I found that the hot asian owner left her heels in the same closet that we guest leave ours... First time I saw her my dick almost explodes in my pants, she was so sweet and horny at the same time... Then I saw her leaving her shoes closer to mine.. I spent 5 night cumming in hers ballerinas and this amazing red heels... Imagine the smell of her shoes... HEAVEN.

I have a lot of photos of her, I still explode every time that I think about her smell!
Last edited by bcnfootlover3 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hallo

Re: Asian young girl and her shoes!

Post by Hallo »

wauw! nice job man! keep it cumming ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job! Those flats are super sexy! Is this a place where you will be frequenting in the future?
relators

Post by relators »

amazing! please show us some more of those red sullty sandals
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
schmidt45

Post by schmidt45 »

I wish i could smell them
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Taking the shoes from the closet was very dangerous because there was people sleeping in the reception... but was fucking exciting!

More stuff for you guys!
Last edited by bcnfootlover3 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

I’m downloading more photos ;P
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

What was the smell of the flats like? Did you see her wearing them after you had filled them with cum?
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

They were very worn so the smell was intense... little bit sour, addictive! Before cumming i’ve licked completely all the sole from one shoe to retain that smell and flavor in my mouth and then smell the other until i jerk off... ii haven’t see her in person but the photo of the jeans was 4 days ago so... my cum is there!
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

They were very worn so the smell was intense... little bit sour, addictive! Before cumming i’ve licked completely all the sole from one shoe to retain that smell and flavor in my mouth and then smell the other until i jerk off... ii haven’t see her in person but the photo of the jeans was 4 days ago so... my cum is there!