My neighbor's Slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fuzzy80

My neighbor's Slippers

Post by fuzzy80 »

So I've been good friends with my neighbors ever since I was a kid. I hung out with their kids when we were young. Every time I went over his mom was always wearing these bootie like slippers. It just fascinated me. She got a different pair of slippers every year and she kept the old ones. When they would go on vacation and we had to take in their mail I would go into their house and look for the slippers and start sniffing them, (boy did they smell good) i'd wear them, feel the fur wrapped around my feet, and i'd rub them on my cock. I could never cum in them though for obvious reasons as she would know. But the soft fur on my throbbing cock felt sooooo goood.

Well one day they were cleaning out the house and they gave us some storage bins that they didn't want. Lo and behold there were 2 pairs of her fuzzy bootie slippers in there. I was able to sneak them into my closet and hide them and I finally got to use them to masturbate with.

Does anyone want pics of them? Want to see me cum all over them? To see my hard cock inside of them?
cdnslippers

Re: My neighbor's Slippers

Post by cdnslippers »

I don't know about anyone else . But I would love to see pics !
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great story and good fortune for you!
Love to see pics. Hope they are well worn, soak them in your jizz!
Fétichistefou

Post by Fétichistefou »

:oops: Oh yes!

Please post some pics! And even vids if you can!
I used to do the same things with my neighbour's slippers. This turned me on so much at the time :o
furslipper63

Post by furslipper63 »

please post some photos hope you like my collection
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

https://imgur.com/a/eBO83

This got some positive feedback so here you guy's go. The first few pics is a slipper I had some fun with ;). The next pic is what the slipper is SUPPOSED to look like. Finally the last slipper I have not cum on them yet because it feels too good and I don't want to get them crusty. Enjoy!
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Fantastic pictures. Love how cummed up those slippers got. They look really soft and needing a good fuck
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Keep soaking them!
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

cdnslippers wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 am Fantastic pictures. Love how cummed up those slippers got. They look really soft and needing a good fuck
They feel so good on my cock. One of my favorite things to do is get a picture of my neighbor and jerk off to her while using her slippers. I'm not really attracted to her it's more of a power thing. Like i'm jerking off to her using HER slippers and then I cum on them. Feels so dominant and it's hot.
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Wornmoccasins wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:05 am Keep soaking them!
I've had em for roughly 2 years now. I cum on them very often. I came inside of them so much that it would hurt when I tried to fuck them because of how crusty they got so I had to resort to cumming on the outside of them lol.