Trying to buy some shoes online

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

glFLEET12

Trying to buy some shoes online

Post by glFLEET12 »

Hi guys,
My first ever post here, hope I didn't break the rules ( I didn't find a forum for discussion here).

It's a bit silly. Iam trying to buy some heels online from a hot girl. The problem is she stated that she is gonna clean them before shipping but I don't want that.
I was chating with here about the price just to start, she is nice (still think I am Awoman by the way) and I just couldn't find a way to tell here not to clean them.
weirdo

Re: Trying to buy some shoes online

Post by weirdo »

Let her know it's for an art project so there's no need to waste time to clean them? ;)
color14

Post by color14 »

Tell her you have had some allergic reactions to other shoes being cleaned. Even certain mild soaps cause a rash.
That is what I say to sellers, if I see they are perfect shoes for my girlfriend.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Just tell her you're going to clean them anyway, so there's no need for her to do so. Although I do know some girls are self-conscious about sell used shoes and having their toe prints on them.
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

thanks guys, i told her the art project, i told her it was for photography project about old shoes, she agreed to not clean them, she also told me she's gonna post more worn heels, i am so excited because she is gorgeous...
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

thanks guys, i told her the art project, i told her it was for photography project about old shoes, she agreed to not clean them, she also told me she's gonna post more worn heels, i am so excited because she is gorgeous...
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

realservitude wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 pm Just tell her you're going to clean them anyway, so there's no need for her to do so. Although I do know some girls are self-conscious about sell used shoes and having their toe prints on them.
i think she already knew i was into shoes, because she was sending a lot of smiley emoji s and told me she's gonna post some worn shoe bundles for me in the future.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

glFLEET12 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:05 am Hi guys,
My first ever post here, hope I didn't break the rules ( I didn't find a forum for discussion here).

It's a bit silly. Iam trying to buy some heels online from a hot girl. The problem is she stated that she is gonna clean them before shipping but I don't want that.
I was chating with here about the price just to start, she is nice (still think I am Awoman by the way) and I just couldn't find a way to tell here not to clean them.
My friend sells her used heels. She plays with me and lets me take pics from time to time

PM me.
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

platformcumm wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:49 pm
glFLEET12 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:05 am Hi guys,

My friend sells her used heels. She plays with me and lets me take pics from time to time

PM me.
Lucky, sadly I don't have that luxury I just stick with getting them online from different girls