shoe play

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

herdaddy

shoe play

Post by herdaddy »

Unfortunately we are no longer together, and she asked for the pics to be removed. Sorry.
Last edited by herdaddy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoemanuk2000

Re: shoe play

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Nice, play more!
herdaddy

Post by herdaddy »

there sure will be. i love modelling my heels for him, and forcing him to worship them! its incredibly nice when he plays with my feet :twisted:
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Sexy heels and She did a Nice Job!
She Can put Her shoes on and give You a shoejob
mwife49
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very nice heels and pictures, thank you for sharing.
Suggestion could be, that she gives you a foot- or shoe job and lets you lick your cum of her sexy feet and heels.
Alternatively she could milk your cum into her pumps and afterwards you go out to a bar or restaurant, while she wears your filled high heels, .... :twisted:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Bond007 wrote:Very nice heels and pictures, thank you for sharing.
Suggestion could be, that she gives you a foot- or shoe job and lets you lick your cum of her sexy feet and heels.
Alternatively she could milk your cum into her pumps and afterwards you go out to a bar or restaurant, while she wears your filled high heels, .... :twisted:
I like this idea too! Could you get some pics of cum squishing between her toes as she puts the heels on?
dirtyheelboy

Post by dirtyheelboy »

Can i cum n play x
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

would love to see you stepping on his cock, and making him worship your feet. do you think your daddy would pay to get your toenails painted? you would suit it and make me cum!
herdaddy

Post by herdaddy »

so whilst we didnt get out with a shoe full of cum, mammy did let me cover her feet in cum earlier. she enjoyed it and made me fuck her after with a damaged cock from the spikes. let us know what you think.
Last edited by herdaddy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Those heels are so hot - great cumshot on them! Keep the pics coming...