who would cum my shoes???

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converseaddict

who would cum my shoes???

Post by converseaddict »

Hey guys, iv been fucking a guy recently who loves these old pumps iv got in my cupboard, he asked me to wear them one time he came aroundand he treated me so rough. I had no idea shoe fetishes were this intense so i joined the forum to find out more. This guy loves to feel my shoes and last time asked me to slide them off and rub them on his cock. I put his dick inside my pumps and wanked him off, he lasted about 20 seconds before cumming all inside my shoes. I sent him aome photos last week to tease him. What do you guys think of my pumps are they hot? I also wear converse and vans if anybody wants to see?
Last edited by converseaddict on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
madhatter

Re: who would cum my shoes???

Post by madhatter »

converseaddict wrote:Hey guys, iv been fucking a guy recently who loves these old pumps iv got in my cupboard, he asked me to wear them one time he came aroundand he treated me so rough. I had no idea shoe fetishes were this intense so i joined the forum to find out more. This guy loves to feel my shoes and last time asked me to slide them off and rub them on his cock. I put his dick inside my pumps and wanked him off, he lasted about 20 seconds before cumming all inside my shoes. I sent him aome photos last week to tease him. What do you guys think of my pumps are they hot? I also wear converse and vans if anybody wants to see?
Very hot, thanks for posting! I'd love to see your converse and vans - post them in the sneaker forum!
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

Those flats look incredible! I'd love to smell, lick, fuck and cum them!
lovechucks88

Post by lovechucks88 »

converse would be so damn hot ^^
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

incredible bum, very sexy :D
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very nice personally I love converse and boots if you have any I'd be willing to pay for a pair
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Thanks italianboots :) im.sure i can take another for you.... and lovechucks88 keep posted i will show you my converse soon :) x
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Hey guys let me know your thoughts
that03

Post by that03 »

Nice body
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

converseaddict wrote:Hey guys let me know your thoughts
I love your chucks oh my god what I would do for a pair of your shoes or maybe even boots I would do anything for or to you