Back from Hiatus

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

MyFosterMomsFeet

Back from Hiatus

Post by MyFosterMomsFeet »

Its been such a long time since I've had the desire/confidence to share here. To be honest, writing and sharing my experiences sorta had me down for a while. :| Its fucked up when you think about it... foster mom or not? There's no doubt what me and my foster mom share is completely disturbing and wrong. She has raised me as her son from a relatively young age; a time period before she and my foster Dad divorced and foster sister moved out. Despite my foster family being White and me African, we used to have a completely natural and normal relationship up until I hit puberty. That was shortly after the divorce and during my sisters boy crazy/sneaking out of the house phase. I've always tried to suppress and rid myself of this.. carnal inflamed obsession for my moms feet. But ever since my first nut, Ive been hooked. When she "found out" (which I do intend on sharing in the near future) it was awkward and I became very distant and ashamed. But a few months later I felt "safe" again only to get caught even worse than before. And it became a catalyst for a lot of confusion and anger. I was frustratingly baffled at why she refused to punish or even acknowledge it. Its always just deafening silence. Then a third time getting "caught" shortly after just spiraled into me testing limits and becoming obsessed with the prevision.

I know there are a ton of stories about this on the web.. but my experiences actually being true? Me glorifying them and airing it for the world to know... I think its normal it kinda fucks with your head the way it did mine. So I actually stopped cold turkey for a while; almost three months. No cumming on or to her feet once. I stopped looking at them and would fight thoughts about them. What used to be amazing dreams kinda felt like nightmares violating my mind. long self destructive story short? I caved.

And by "caved" I mean one of the most blatant and assertive violations my foster mothers feet. I mean one too many sleepless, perpetual hard-on, nights turned into "sneaking" into her room, wrapping those tortuously fuckable mature pale wrinkled soft nut milker soles around my throbbing cock and blowing a devastatingly monstrous projectile load in mere minutes from just being in between them; no thrusting or movement no false advertising. Im talking thick ropes arching down in globs. Cutting off the flow from pressing her soles together around it and letting the pressure build. Forcing out gush after gush. Literally just from being engulfed by her arches. Feeling her warm soft wrinkles in place side by side my firm erection. Seeing it jutting out from between her limp, helpless meaty soles. (You guys are lucky Im not doing this again right now)
12508826_136935363348983_37269911292813407_n.jpg
I guess a mixture of going cold turkey, her glorious feet, my cum, and the awkward vile stench of how fucked up it all was drove me into a frenzied state.

Anyway, I'm back and picking up right where I left things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Back from Hiatus

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great first post being back. Many of us are all too familiar with how our fetish originated. Typically it is with a close family member. I look forward to your next update!