guys, what's the best boots to jack off into?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

guys, what's the best boots to jack off into?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

There are boots that have a beautiful leather interior, and there are some that have a fabric interior. Some boots also have a vinyl interior, and the vinyl flakes off if you squirt hand lotion inside the boot and jack off into it. The leather ones don't flake off. They take your jizz, and you just have to clean them out, but the leather still is strong, and takes a pounding. I've tried Nine West boots, and they are pretty damn nice to fuck. I have about 20 pair of Nine West boots. Does anyone suggest a different brand? I never really use boots to jack off ONTO. I just jack off INTO them. I blast them,, ad it's magic when it happens! I feel the blissful feeling, jizzing the boots a female wore previously. I've bought some over the course of the past year, a lot of them on ebay and other sites. My newest pair i am going to get soon are a pair of Coach black leather boots. They have a beautiful, fuckable interior, as it's 100% smooth leather. I cannot wait to fuck them when i get them.

So, what do you suggest as a good brand to fuck? I am the type of guy who squirts in some hand lotion deep inside the boot, and goes up in it! I fuck the boot and i cum!!! The boot is saturated!!
keira in wellies

Re: guys, what's the best boots to jack off into?

Post by keira in wellies »

I love shagging boots

What technique do you use...hand lotion?

I "do" them dry...but may try the lotion way!

:D
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

My GF got these kneehigh Chloé all leather boots, inside too :-) man, jerked them soo often
knox123

Post by knox123 »

my gf got a pair of johnny bulls boots, them are all leather inside and out and smell so strong! love to put my dick in them!
ilovepursesandpumps

Ohhh i never try them dry. I always use a lube, mainly hand lotion, like aloe vera. I loooooooove fucking boots. That Chloe pair of boots sounds awesome! A lot of high-end boots are going to have an elegant leather interior, and it's magic when you jizz inside them. I wanna do Chloe, Coach, Gucci, and which ever high-end maker makes a beautiful boot with such an interior. To pump a load into a boot is sooo awesome! I have Nine West boots that are sooo worn in. Before i boinked them, they were stiff. Then over time, when you boink them time and time again, they lose their stiffness. You get stiff, the boot gets limp! LOL

Martin...PLEASE Show pics of the Chloe boots!!
ilovepursesandpumps

keira in wellies wrote:I love shagging boots

What technique do you use...hand lotion?

I "do" them dry...but may try the lotion way!

Like i said in my other post, i never did them dry. It never does a thing for me. There HAS to be lubricant involved in me fucking boots. I found a TON of Coach boots online in the past 20 minutes or so. Some of them are over $300(U.S.) and i found a pair that i may go ahead and buy that are $20(U.S.). I know Coach boots, and they do have the smooth leather interior. If they have a fabric one, then that would suck! I'll squirt some hand lotion inside the shaft, and then i'll put my cock up inside it. I'll just work the boot around my cock, massaging it, until i feel that beautiful feeling go up and down my spine, and spreading to my entire body. I will then snort like a bull, my back will stiffen, and i'll fill the lovely ladies boot with my cum. Ahhhh....
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Thanks for the boot jack tips!

Do you use the 2 pillows technique and put the boot in between on the floor/bed so you are actually fucking the boot? :D

Or do you just wrap the boot round your cock and wank in it while loooking at a vid ?!! :D

I do both techniques!

Depends how I am feeling and what boot I fancying cumming in!

shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

The softer and smoother the leather, the better!
Usually all I have to do is put a little spit and it'll feel great. I do prefer the insole to be leather too. Nine West is great and so is Coach. Below link is a pair that is Vince Camuto and is incredible both on the inside and out! Can't wait till boot season to give them a treatment!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=54348
ilovepursesandpumps

Boot season is on it's way!! The local thrift store chain will be putting out their boots in one side of an aisle, and i will be there with shopping cart, loading up! The leathery scent goes straight up my nose!

I have never fucked a Coach pair, but some of those Nine West boots are incredible! I jizz the high quality leather very nicely! Some boots react very well to my cock. Others, not so much. It depends on the texture. Fucking boots , just like any type of activity where you are putting your cock into or onto something, is both a mental as well as physical thing. Perhaps there is something about a pair of boots that i did not like, and i don't sexually get off. I don"t know...all i know is that i love fucking my boots! I saw a Coach pair, where the C's were embossed into the leather, and i heard my cock say "Whoo hoo!!" That's what it said! My cock loves looking at the screen as i look at boot pics online. Haha! I will get a few pair of Coach boots like those!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Keira those techniques are great! I usually just slip my cock into the boot and slide it all over til i jizz! I have never fucked the exterior of a boot. I will only fuck the inside of it. I scrunch up the boot to where my dick is into the toebox. It's wonderful! I get going into a motion where i am about to jizz and i wanna slide it all the way in. The lubricating quality of my jizz should make it easy to slide it wayyyy down in there! I love fucking a small sized boot. The narrow shaft are great for a cock! However, i bought a hot black patent Nine West pair of size 10's last year and they cost me only $12! I loved how the seller showed pics of her wearing them. She sells them to me, and next thing i know, my cock is inside them, cumming a river!! Amazing!!