Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TheShoeCumLord

Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Hey Forum!

Unbelievable that there are so many people sharing the same love - cumming sexy shoes. I love browsing through the forum & see what you guys did so far & I'm pretty impressed :D

But since I cum in my classmates shoes for many years already, I thought I'd share my experiences with you guys aswell.

I'm currently 19 Years old and I'm studying in a university in Germany. I'm so lucky to be in a class with a lot of hot girls! And all of them wear super sexy shoes! There is everything from converse, slutty heels, nike air max to uggs and boots! And I came in sooo many pairs already. It's always a different exciting experience, since I do it sneaky. Always when we go to another classroom to listen to a biology/physics lesson, they often let there shoes in the empty classroom. I always leave the room last to check if there are any sexy shoes around & if so I ask the professor during class if I can go to the toilet or something. I quickly go back & grab the shoes and have some fun in the toilet. But i gotta hurry because when I don't come back soon they will think suspicious. So I only got 1-2 min to cum in every shoe. But oh boy lemme tell you that with those slutty shoes that is veeeery easy :D :twisted:

Last week I had one of my best shoe cummings ever! We had a special week where we all had to dress up in different costumes every day. Wednesday was the topic: "Childhood Heroes". I went as Crusty from Simpsons 8) But one of the sexiest girls named Jenny went as Minnie Mouse. And she looked so sexy! I got a pic from here Instagram acc.
IMG_4222.jpg
And she wore some very sexy heels! Always when I watch her walk I got a huge boner cause it looked like they were a bit to big for her feet. So she couldn't really walk in them. Before Physics class I tried to do a sneaky picture of her in her shoes, but I realized that she wasn't wearing them!
IMG_4228.jpg
So she just left them at her desk. I already had a huge boner thinking about cumming in them. So I asked the professor to go to the toilet & here they are! They're so beautiful aren't they? :D
Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt2.jpg
I instantly sniffed them! They had an amazing smell!! I almost came right then! I smelled her sweat but also the smell of the leather itself, it was unbelievable. I quickly took them to the toilet and had a session with them. :twisted:
Unbenannt3.jpg
Unbenannt4.jpg
I held one shoe directly on my nose while fucking the other one deeply. I came in less then 1 min in her left shoe! It was amazing. Sadly I couldn't take many pics because I had to hurry :( But I did take a vid tho. So if you wanna see it comment :D

After the lesson she came back, put on her shoes & had hard times walking with the left shoe. It was so hot to watch.

So that was my recent session. Hope you enjoyed it & pls comment. I'll try to cum the next pair soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Post by 421180928 »

I lover your post, looking forward to your next session
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Awesome!! please get some converse to us :D
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Awesome stuff!
I am a college student too and I wish I were in such a University where you get access to the sexy girls' shoes. I only watch the sexy chicks walk around in sexy shoes but never have I ever had an opportunity to fuck shoes in college.

Lets see some sexy heels being fucked and worn later on.
I love high heel Pumps
Jatz_Crackers

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

How did you snap them up and take them to the bathroom?
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

@jcarl Oh you're gonna love this :D
@nsagaa You will get your oppertunity just keep looking :wink:
@jatz_crackers Like I said most girls leave their shoes in the main classroom & when we go to a different classroom I ask if I can go to the toilet. Than I put them quick inside my backpack & take them to the toilet 8)

I looove Tuesday. We got Biology in the morning & most girls leave their shoes in the classroom again. So I can fuck almost anything from converse to Nike Air Max. For jcarl I chose the white converse low top of a sexy girl named Michelle. She loves to wear Leggings & no socks with her converse. It's a gorgeous sight! I got some pics of her from her Ask.fm & facebook.

11111320_1594116664180262_1332680852_n.jpg
file42.jpg
I love fucking converse. They always got an incredible smell! Those ones in particular! Like normally I smell the right shoe while I fuck the left deeply. I came in less then 1 min again & alot in the left shoe. It felt amazing. :D
IMG_4285.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg
1.jpg
Sry I couldn't take many pics again because of time :( But I did take a vid again. But I think I can't upload it here can I?

Btw thx guys for the positive comments :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Oh & I got a sneaky pic of a girl named Lilli. She wore really sexy Boots with Stockings today! I hope she wears them again tomorrow & I'll try to get a session with them. Wish me luck :D
IMG_4274.jpg
govnishko

Post by govnishko »

Do you have any girls wearing doc martens in your class? :wink:
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

And you are right: i love it! Thank you. You can make a acount on xhamsters and uploud your videos there. Would be excelent see shoe fucking videos from you :) Any chances to jerk off with girl's socks? Well, if you get other converse, sneakers or flats, make a show to us. You're one of my favorites :D
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Wow you are really living the dream enjoy it while you can. Do you ever see them leave some nice worn Nike's ?