Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Arabella

Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by Arabella »

Hi. I realize this must be a very unusual topic to talk about on here. I have tried discussing this on Yahoo Answers, but no one gives me very helpful replies, or gets my question deleted. My son's, and i think their friends have been masturbating with my shoes for quite a few months now, and i want them to stop. I have told them they are very expensive shoes, and i can't go out and just buy another pair. I've explained i am worried about the reason they are doing this. I'm worried that they secretly want to hurt me emotionally. They were very embarrassed about talking about masturbation. They said their friends do it in their mothers shoes to, and it wasn't their idea to start with. They promised they wouldn't do it again. I've got up this morning to find my Gucci heels are a soaking and disgusting. Guess what my son's friends are staying over tonight. What do i do, or say?
shoejoblover

Re: Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by shoejoblover »

Lock them up or put a lock on your room.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Even a fetichist its moral person, we should always respect other people, and stop, even more when got caugth, be strong on your position and lock your belongs.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Ban their friends from staying over?

How old are your sons and their friends? Obviously old enough to wank so should be easily old enough there are boundaries that shouldn't be crossed.
I have to say, it is interesting getting a persons perspective 'from the other side'. You sound very tolerant when you consider you've already told your sons about your displeasure about your heels being abused yet they've 'allowed' their friends to use your shoes for pleasure?

Get your sons friends around and bring out the shoes and tell them you know what they've done and if it ever happens again you shall be telling their parents?

It's your house, you shouldn't have to lock your possessions away.

Young boys entering into manhood are always horny devils. I've been there and done it, sometimes they don't think of the consequences when they're whacking one out.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I supported the lock cause if there is a chance they will take it, also agree that younger persons dont think. They act.
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

Use a baby wipe to remove stains from the leather sole.

Moreover, use a locker for your shoe collection and always keep the key with you.

Problem should be solved.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Got any pictures?

Not trying to be callous, I just have an expensive taste.
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

Do the decent thing and offer to wear them while they cum over them.
.... and post pictures here.
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

why don't you post some pics so we could really know what you are talking about? thx in advance...
luvgooeypumps

Post by luvgooeypumps »

I think i smell a troll.