Heels at a friends party ***updated

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

showusomeluvin

Heels at a friends party ***updated

Post by showusomeluvin »

So I was at a party the other day when I excused myself to go to the toilet. I found that here were two other people waiting to go as well. I got started chatting to the host who offered me the use of her main bedroom toilet found at the other end of the house. I was only too glad to use it after having drunk several bottles of beer. I entered the main bedroom and found the toilet quite easily but what did I find on the floor in front of the mirror? A pair of sexy heels that she had been wearing earlier but had since taken them off, maybe because of discomfort? How could I let this opportunity pass? It had to be quick though…I relieved myself in the toilet first and then picked up the heels for a closer look. A nice black shiny pair, my cock had already grown with excitement. I began stroking and realised that I didn't have much time. When I shot my load I tried to get as much as I could inside the shoe, and I had a good load on board…I hadn't jerked off in days so I flooded the shoe with cum. Afterwards I placed the shoe back on the floor and wiped off any excess from the bed, flushed the toilet and went back to the party. I wonder when she will wear those cum soaked heels next. Whenever it is, there will be a big load of cum inside waiting for her foot! I can't wait to attend another party.

Video stills to come shortly…after all I wanted to remember this.
Last edited by showusomeluvin on Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
showusomeluvin

Re: Heels at a friends party

Post by showusomeluvin »

The video stills
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
please leave any comments, much appreciated

thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

So hot!
ryangosling

Post by ryangosling »

Please upload the video soon!
heels_cummer2000

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

Those heels are so sexy, love them, glad you were able to have some fun. Please keep them coming.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
xoxox

Post by xoxox »

Good job :D
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Looooovee it , I love that kind of "mission impossible" situations..

sosexy pumps! thanks for sharing
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos. love see the jet of sperm on shoe.
You take the pho in the exact moment whe the shoe received what they waiting for, CUM. :P

Tanks and keep posting with other shoes, beacause i think with these ones are difficult.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck what a score! Nice job mate