A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovespurses

A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

Post by lovespurses »

I spent this last weekend hanging out at a college friend's and his wife's house near Lake Michigan. As I left Sunday to go home I got a notification of a car accident on the freeway from my phone. So instead of getting stuck in traffic for hours I decided to take 2 highways home which doesn't bother me a bit.

I was getting close to being home when nature called. I know the area and knew there was a rest area so I held it til I got there. I got there and went for the rest rooms. To get to them you walk through a picnic area with picnic tables and as i looked around as i walking to the restrooms something caught my eye, laying under a picnic table was what appeared to be a woman's purse laying on its side. I wanted to check it out immediately but there was a family on the other side of the rest stop getting ready to leave. So i acted like i didn't see it and continued to the restroom. I waited the family out in the bathroom until they left ( which wasn't long at all.) After i had the place to my self i walked over and took a look. I got within a few feet and knew i wanted it so i walked to my car, grabed a duffle bag with my stuff i had for the weekend and walked over to the table where the purse was at. It was laying on it's side, top flap wide open, contents dumped on the ground. I figured out one of two things happened here. Either the owner had stoped here and forgot her purse and somebody else had found it and looted it for what it was worth and then left it here. Or the purse was stolen from somewhere else and the thief stopped here and looted it and left everything else here when he left. Didn't matter what happened. I knew it was a hot purse so I sat my duffle bag down next to it to conceal what I was doing from the road and proceeded to pick up the purse. The leather was co fucking soft (softer than the Coach purse I accidentally acquired ) My cock was so hard
I could have cut glass with it. I brought the purse upright and brought the top flap around. On it was a big gold designer label tag that said "MARC BY MARC JACOBS" among other things. I quickly picked up the dumped contents of the purse and put them in it and closed it up and then quickly put the purse in my duffle bag to conceal what I was doing. I then walked to my car and left and continued home.

I got home and went through it. Empty wallet, no cash, credit cards or even a drivers license to identify whose purse this was. Empty check book was also found. The only possible clues I have are receipts that are in the purse to a woman named Samantha ----- and a picture I found in the purse that may or may not be the owner. (I haven't decided if I'll post the picture on here or not since I don't know if it is her or not you guys can share your thoughts on this)

So I have a beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha Q purse that I am planning on adding to my small private collection. ( I looked up the model of purse online when I got home. ) Though I plan on babying this purse I have no intentions of leaving this purse all stained up like I have done to Julie's Coach purse :D I cum on it I clean it up. Finding a purse of this quality laying around doesn't happen all the time for me.

So what do you think about the purse?
vito117

Re: A hot Marc Jacobs purse I found

Post by vito117 »

So she's a stoner who likes high end bags?
Odd combo.
Usually these pro-dopers are the well off neo hippy types with stringy hair....vegan diet....and despise leather.
She probably lost it the bag at some rave or pot bender. :P

Nice purse though!!
Marc Jacobs bags do have the softest leather.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

That purse is Soooo! Sexy!

That looks like Buttersoft black leather : )
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I decided to post the pic I found in the purse. Like I said this may or may not be the owner of this purse. If it is she doesn't look the stoner type in the picture. I do have to agree with Vito on the part that true pro weed people don't carry smokin hot purses like this one. I went to college and I knew the types. And of thing you learned was that there were 2 things they always had on them. Rolling papers and a lighter. I found neither in this purse. Also the purse doesn't smell like weed or pot smoke either which puts another question about it.( Believe me I've smelled it :D) This purse is extremely well cared for. No marks, scuffs or other blemishes on this purse. Some lady really loved this purse and took care of it which led me to assume the pot charms on the purse were there for goofy shock value and she may or may not be pro pot but I could be wrong too. My opinion is that this purse is to we'll cared for to be a professional stoner. I'm just not getting stoner vibes off of this purse but I'm just giving a educated guess with what information I have. You guys can decide.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

What do you think? :D Here's a picture of the first load I put on it. :D I've done a lot of fondling of this purse since I found it and I dry humped it a few times with no cum too.
Like I said as soon as I get the pictures taken I clean the purse up . I don't want this one all stained up.
I want it in the near perfect condition I found it in. It's so sexy in the condition it's in right now so this purse is my baby.

This purse is a good tight fuck if you believe it or not. The magnet that holds the top flap is a very strong one. So the flap is tight and you stick your cock in the gap and stroke away. This purse is just a huge amount of fun. Samantha must be devastated to lose her prized purse. :( I would like to know how she lost it, so I've been checking out anyplace that has a lost and found posting or police reports from the area around the rest stop but i don't have a lot to go on.

I just love fondling this purse. It sounds weird but I enjoy having it in bed with me when I sleep. As long as I don't cum on it in my sleep and stain it it's all good laying by my crotch. So laugh away I don't care I'm happy
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Not weird at all, I love to sleep and cuddle with purses. I am so relaxed, they sooth my soul. I love to feel the leather, stroke the leather and kiss the soft supple leather. 8)
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Wow, what wonderful purse you have found :!: :D It seems to me very likely this had stolen somebody this purse, and afterwards there has thrown away. No money no cards, this speaks for it :wink: It is a thrilling moment, to find a purse like that. I know this feeling from own experience :D Have a lot of fun with your new purse :D :D :D
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

Yeah. Chances are it was snatched elsewhere and ditched by whomever looted it afterwards. You are right about the stoner thing. You usually know right off the bat if a woman is a stoner. Especially if you smoke and/or carry really good weed. That stuff will make your purse reek afterwards, even if you put the baggie in a make up bag or something.